**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Suggestion: Carnage Buff/Fix

DLegendDLegend Posts: 745 ★★★
edited July 2017 in Suggestions and Requests
- Every 10% of health lost, he has a 45% chance to trigger a regeneration buff that regenerates 10% of his max health over 5 seconds. The regeneration buff is interupted and stops, once carnage is struck by an attack.

- Psychopath mode: Carnage begins the fight in psychopath mode. This allows critical hits to inflict bleed lasting for 2 seconds. Bleed is capped at 5 stacks.

- Symbiote stealth mode: Dashing back and holding block for 1.5 seconds activates symbiote stealth mode. This allows carnage to ignore evade for 5 seconds. Limit of uses: 4.

- Heavy attacks apply an open wounds passive to the opponent. Open wounds allow bleeds to last 20% longer and increase bleed damage by 50%.

- Special attack 1 grants Carnage a random permanent buff. If the enemy is already bleeding, 2 open wound passives are applied to them.

- Special attack 2 h- Every 10% of health lost, he has a 45% chance to trigger a regeneration buff that regenerates 10% of his max health over 5 seconds. The regeneration buff is interupted and stops, once carnage is struck by an attack.

- Psychopath mode: Carnage begins the fight in psychopath mode. This allows critical hits to inflict bleed lasting for 2 seconds

- Symbiote stealth mode: Dashing back and holding block for 1.5 seconds activates symbiote stealth mode. This allows carnage to ignore evade for 5 seconds. Limit of uses: 4.

- Heavy attacks apply an open wounds passive to the opponent. Open wounds allow bleeds to last 20% longer and increase bleed damage by 50%.

- Special attack 1 grants Carnage a random permanent buff. If the enemy is already bleeding, 2 open wound passives are applied to them.

- Special attack 2 has a 75% chance to heal block the enemy for 10 seconds. If the enemy is already bleeding, 4 open wounds passives are applied to them.

- Special attack 3 will remain the same

- The attack/action buffs will remain the same.

- Special attack 3 will remain the same

- New signature ability (lvl 99): Carnage's symbiote abilities are hightened to the sight and smell of blood. Each bleed debuff active has a 30% to give Carnage a temporary buff lasting for 5 seconds.

Suggestion: Carnage Buff/Fix 18 votes

Agree
83%
thetaman23RafitasAppieTheLazyKingXlucifer_v2xFeeney234SpeedbumpScorpionsKryptCousin_Bau_Bau26TheMageHunterIlluminantJaggurEstrada12194funTrust_it13yuw 15 votes
Disagree
16%
TripleD_FenrirMike8mn123dudeSungj 3 votes

Comments

• CoatHang3rCoatHang3r Posts: 4,965 ★★★★★
    Or learn to use him.
  • RafitasRafitas Posts: 65
    Agree
    CoatHang3r wrote: »
    Or learn to use him.
    The question isn't about player gameplay, it's about a champion, I know how to use Spider Gwen and I like it a lot, but she useless, like another champs.
    It's about to introduce a broken champ to the game.

• Grim7787Grim7787 Posts: 73
    Giving Carnage a bleed chance on all attacks (not just crits), and decreasing the mutation timer to 5 sec would make him much more viable.
  • nebneb Posts: 453 ★★★
    edited July 2017
    Bump base stats to average amounts
    Add bleed chance to all attacks, bleed has to do more damage then willpower heals for.
    Regen 1% hp per sec while mutating (5 sec mutation)
    New sig: instantly generate 2% power whenever a bleed is applied. If target is immune it infuriates Carnage, doubling this amount to 4%.

I don't like how Carnage is countered so hard by half of the classes He's supposed to have class advantage over.
    But there, carnage doesn't have huge utility but he'd be usable and retain the same build up feel.
  • Feeney234Feeney234 Posts: 1,139 ★★★★
    edited July 2017
    Agree
    Carnage is utter **** right now. Such a glorified champ is such a let down. His bleed is horrendous, and his other buffs are pretty weak as well. Although I will say his animations are quite nice.
  • CoatHang3rCoatHang3r Posts: 4,965 ★★★★★
    Rafitas wrote: »
    CoatHang3r wrote: »
    Or learn to use him.
    The question isn't about player gameplay, it's about a champion, I know how to use Spider Gwen and I like it a lot, but she useless, like another champs.
    It's about to introduce a broken champ to the game.
    No it is pretty much is a question of player gameplay. The video people rely on to gauge Carnage played him the worst way possible and framed opinions people took which is now dogma. I don't expect to change anyone's beliefs, I'll wait for videos and screenshots over time to showcase how wrong that dogma is, but I will continue to sow seeds.
  • LocoMotivesLocoMotives Posts: 1,200 ★★★
    @CoatHang3r I agree that video was pretty bad. I tested him vs ROL winter soldier against my other r3 champs (cable, falcon, Cyclops) with no synergys. Carnage dropped him in less hits than any of them, and obviously cable/cyc have class advantage. Carnage sp1 (which I spammed) has way more hits/special too, so it was a pretty good showing.

That said, it takes WAY too long to build him up and creates an issue when all competitive fights are on a 3 minute timer. The other problem is he has such low hp that he just can't last over the long haul of AQ. I don't think he needs a complete overhaul, but he needs some tweaks to make him useable in advanced content.
  • TripleD_FenrirTripleD_Fenrir Posts: 146
    Disagree
    I disagree not because he doesn't need a buff, I just don't like all the ideas. Some are representative, some aren't. I've done some myself for comparison.
  • Shabb710Shabb710 Posts: 19
    I agree with @neb he NEEDS his base attributes bumped to normal or higher levels and a higher attack rating. The buffs dont do anything if he breaks even on half of them compared to other champs who have just as high crit rate and crit damage as he does with the damn buffs. For example his block prof. Is like 1.5k and then with his buff for block prof. Which is like another 1.5k that equals the same block proficiency as most champs... he's def. not as good as his pi suggests. Only decent thing about him is his sp3 bleed. Which when faced against an immune, your hopeless. FIX HIM KABAM PLEASE. Would also love to see a regen ability with him, since like he mutates and what-not. Rant over.
  • ScorpionsKryptScorpionsKrypt Posts: 161
    Agree
    I'm disappointed with Carnage so yes, please buff him