**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

How to outdamage the Hydra Adaptoid's regen with 2* Ronan?

TheBogey08TheBogey08 Posts: 13
edited August 2018 in Strategy and Tips
So I've been trying to defeat the hydra adaptoid with a 2* Ronan, however, it seems impossible to outdamage the regen. Is there a trick I'm missing that would prevent regen from activating (say a mastery or a special ability of Ronan's)?

Comments

• JaffacakedJaffacaked Posts: 1,415 ★★★★
    First off Ronan needs to be awakened. Secondly you're going to need the pacify mastery maxed out plus petrify won't hurt either. You can also make the stun last a bit longer with the Stupify mastery too.
  • TheBogey08TheBogey08 Posts: 13
    Jaffacaked wrote: »
    First off Ronan needs to be awakened. Secondly you're going to need the pacify mastery maxed out plus petrify won't hurt either. You can also make the stun last a bit longer with the Stupify mastery too.
    Doesn't pacify only reduce ability triggers by 30%? (is this enough?)
  • krauserhuntkrauserhunt Posts: 365 ★★
    edited August 2018
    If you've only got 2* Ronan, then Max him out, increase his signature and get pacify mastery.

That's the only way and even then the fight will be long.

I did with 3* r3 sig 70 Ronan and every fight was about 350-400 hits on uncollected
  • Mirage_TurtleMirage_Turtle Posts: 1,868 ★★★★
    TheBogey08 wrote: »
    Jaffacaked wrote: »
    Doesn't pacify only reduce ability triggers by 30%? (is this enough?)

This means if you keep him stunned, he only has a 70% chance of triggering the regen, meaning that roughly 1/3 of the time, he won't.

Petrify will make it so any regen he does get is a little less effective.