**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Attacks that do not suck anything from the opponent

My attacks in the war have not sucked anything from the opponents and as the attacks of the opponents overthrow my characters quickly. Trimming failing.

Comments

• TheSquish671TheSquish671 Posts: 2,880 ★★★★★
    Who are you using in attack? And who were you fighting?
  • cavaleiro01cavaleiro01 Posts: 23
    Ice man 5 * not duplicated X cabling not duplicated 5 * position 3
    Cabling? You mean cable?
  • IsThisLossIsThisLoss Posts: 256 ★★
    im sensing a language barrier
  • IcsGrecIcsGrec Posts: 919 ★★★
    You might want to give us some more details, like who were you fighting, on what node was your opponent placed, you did you use for that fight?
    Maybe some screenshots?
    IcsGrec wrote: »
    You might want to give us some more details, like who were you fighting, on what node was your opponent placed, you did you use for that fight?
    Maybe some screenshots?

He said above. Kinda. Used iceman. Fought cable? Node 3? At least that's what i think he's saying
  • IcsGrecIcsGrec Posts: 919 ★★★
    edited August 2018
    IcsGrec wrote: »
    Maybe some screenshots?

He said above. Kinda. Used iceman. Fought cable? Node 3? At least that's what i think he's saying

Yeah I saw that, and that's what I understood too..
    To be honest, I asked again because I was hoping I didn't understand right.
    Not dealing a single bit of damage to a cable on node 3 with a 5star Iceman would be extremely ... sad :smiley:
    I'd feel sad for that 5* Iceman, haha
  • cavaleiro01cavaleiro01 Posts: 23
    It was a fight against the x-force cable
  • ZzyzxGuyZzyzxGuy Posts: 1,292 ★★★
    It was a fight against the x-force cable

Welp