**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Anti-Venom

Abilities such as: Life Drain, Bleed, Regeneration, Genetic Memory and Reflect
Signature Ability: when Anti-Venom recieves any debuffs, the symbiote will grant him the opposing buff to heal and/or takes any debuffs that are put on him back on his opponent
Passive: Due to his increase in antibodies and the power of panacea, Anti-Venom is constantly healing himself and will increase in rate if dealt any damage overtime
Synergies: Venom, Spiderman, Carnage, Agent Venom
The rest is up to you guys

Comments

• KingsumKingsum Posts: 62
    You mean carnage ? Carnage absorbs symbiote
  • ShadeZeroShadeZero Posts: 145
    Kingsum wrote: »

No, he/ she means anti-venom.
    I used to think the upcoming symbiote was toxin and anti-venom, but I think it will be Riot and Toxin now since Riot is in the movie.
  • ZzyzxGuyZzyzxGuy Posts: 1,292 ★★★
    ShadeZero wrote: »
    Kingsum wrote: »

No, he/ she means anti-venom.
    I used to think the upcoming symbiote was toxin and anti-venom, but I think it will be Riot and Toxin now since Riot is in the movie.

Or Riot and Scream. She's actually in the trailer.
  • DisposablexDisposablex Posts: 57
    Scream, would be nice to see. Would like anti-venom as a science symbiote though.
  • Really? Instead of having newer champs, I’d rather they rework/buff venom and carnage before they add new symbiotes. These guys need a rework for the love of all symbiotes smh
  • KillerRino19KillerRino19 Posts: 370 ★★
    Really? Instead of having newer champs, I’d rather they rework/buff venom and carnage before they add new symbiotes. These guys need a rework for the love of all symbiotes smh

if they add Toxin i hope he will be less useless than his father
  • Chris1212123Chris1212123 Posts: 320
    They’re gonna do 3 venom films so we’ll probably get anti-venom for the last one.