**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

5* mystic gem

The_OneThe_One Posts: 2,936 ★★★★
I recently got a 5* mystic gem, I've been really unlucky pulling mystics and the only 5* mystics I have are Guillotine, UC (already awakened) and I pulled GR yesterday.

Should I use the gem on GR or wait for someone like Voodoo or magik?
I'm thinking GR doesn't really need awakening whereas the others do

Comments

• KingsumKingsum Posts: 62
    GR because it gives him fury and boost his regen up
  • SnizzbarSnizzbar Posts: 2,143 ★★★★★
    The_One wrote: »
    I'm thinking GR doesn't really need awakening whereas the others do

This. Follow your instincts
  • GSTAR21GSTAR21 Posts: 168
    Depends if you're running the holy trinity. If you're not then GR isn't worth it, but if you are then absolutely do it
  • The_OneThe_One Posts: 2,936 ★★★★
    Only got blade and stark as 5/50 4*
  • Mitchell35Mitchell35 Posts: 1,897 ★★★★
    No don’t use it imagine I you pull voodoo in your next crystal
  • Reaper213Reaper213 Posts: 167
    How did u awaken 5* UC?
  • SmashSmash Posts: 808 ★★★
    Magik doesn’t really need it on attack as well. I’d use it on GR over Magik if you’re only thinking of attack
  • zuffyzuffy Posts: 2,108 ★★★★★
    I used my gem on GR and I don’t regret it one bit. Now he is R5 sig 200.
  • FhfjghhggggjfhfjgFhfjghhggggjfhfjg Posts: 4,492 ★★★★★
    Id save it for dr voodoo
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    I'd definitely use it on GR but only if you are ready to take him to 4/55. He's still good without it and you may pull him again or someone else you want to use it on and the gem would be wasted on a low ranked GR.
  • Crimsontide1616Crimsontide1616 Posts: 303 ★★
    I would and have used a mystic gen on 5 star ghost rider- he is an incredibly good champ who can do almost anything - do it man, ghost rider is a bad arss
  • Blitzkilla420Blitzkilla420 Posts: 561 ★★★
    edited August 2018
    well GR is definitely worth it.

extra judgement and boosted attack that can also increase the bleed DOT of that judgment he puts on the enemy too.
    5*s are hard enough to dupe so go for it.
  • Blitzkilla420Blitzkilla420 Posts: 561 ★★★
    Reaper213 wrote: »
    How did u awaken 5* UC?

buy him twice in the loyalty store