**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Are Heats and Lags Bug or not?

zptafekdjm09.png

Through the message, I've been warned about my post that said "please fix heats and lags quickly".
For your information, I will share this; the heats and lags might not be bugs.

Comments

• SpeedbumpSpeedbump Posts: 1,520 ★★★
    LOL you can get jailed (warned again) for saying you've been warned. I did... lol
  • BapoiBapoi Posts: 995 ★★★
    You were warned and now you put up a pity post?
    Ever considered that the wording in the original post might have been off, or that the reason for closure were poorly worded?

Feels like a tantrum post to be honest for nothing other than inciting flaming on these forums, since that doesnkt happen much already...
  • IcsGrecIcsGrec Posts: 919 ★★★
    You were warned because there were at least 200 others that have created the EXACT SAME POST over the past weeks.
    You have been warned because you didn't bother to use the SEARCH feature before creating a new thread.
    They know they have to "fix heats and lags quickly", because there are a few hundred people that have asked them the same thing.
    Just be patient. Software development bugfixing is not a walk in the park as some of you believe.
  • ericolorericolor Posts: 238
    I understand...I've been heating up. I'll wait for the development, while eating some sweets.