**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

6 Star Unstoppable Collosus

Are there plans to release a 6 star Unstoppable Collosus in the loyalty store & if so how much will he cost?

Comments

• Eos_Nano_XEos_Nano_X Posts: 304
    Uncollected Loyalty Crystal? Could be useful for him
  • The_OneThe_One Posts: 2,936 ★★★★
    I'd like to know this too, I'm getting close to the 5* but if a 6* is going to become available I'll keep saving
  • AfridAfrid Posts: 529 ★★
    oznuzl99gy2m.gif
  • TonyStarkTonyStark Posts: 354
    1 billion Loyalty

pzspxep3u9ai.gif
  • No_More_HeroesNo_More_Heroes Posts: 471 ★★
    Won't matter, wouldn't be worth it, a 6* would be garbage just like his 5* counterpart. You probably need to save a year and a half of loyalty to get one...so stupid. I bet Kabam thinks it's genius to create that demand.
  • mdsubmdsub Posts: 180
    I have the 5 star at lvl 4 & used my awakening gem on him...which was foolish because I've saved about half the loyalty needed to duplicate him
  • Joe77Joe77 Posts: 38
    Uc is garbage at any star level. Waste of loyalty
  • KingyakoopaKingyakoopa Posts: 203
    I Agree with the man upstairs... UC is garbage... Surprised that people waste efforts on 2 of the same champs... As if Juggernaut and Colossus is not more than enough...
  • OzymandasOzymandas Posts: 80
    Old thread but I just came looking for the answer to the same question.

You guys don’t arena, do you? I wouldn’t call 60k points for 1 fight in the arena “garbage”. Whether it’s UC, Forbush Man, Obnoxio the Clown or the Thing’s ever lovin’ Aunt Petunia, those arena points make any 6* champ worth it. Especially at this stage.
    I posted this last year & he still hasn't been added or even announced yet.
  • IcsGrecIcsGrec Posts: 919 ★★★
    I'd rather see something useful added to the loyalty store (maybe shards, maybe awakening gems, maybe even rank down tickets at the price of 500k each)
    A 6* UC will not be worth the points, especially given that you'll have to awaken him to have any use besides grinding the arena.
  • ZzyzxGuyZzyzxGuy Posts: 1,292 ★★★
    But... why?
  • GlueNoClueGlueNoClue Posts: 76
    I think they should replace the 4 and 5 star versions with someone new or maybe like a cycle of specific Champions. Don't wanna see a 6* colosus even his name is, how is it spelled. Who am I kidding ?
    The 60k in arena points per fight is nice. I think he's a highly under rated champ. He deals solid damage & is bleed immune. I agree about him needing to be awakened. On AW defense he does well if placed property.
  • GruftyGrufty Posts: 186
    I'm hoping for a 6* (preferably a new champion) to be added to the loyalty store, or even as someone else suggested an uncollected loyalty crystal.

I need summat to spend my 1.2M loyalty on...