**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Allow trading of champions

You need to allow trading of the champions on the game because when you get on global you see everyone wants that feature to be part of this already wonderful game thank u

Comments

• Please
  • TwmRTwmR Posts: 662 ★★★
    Don't speak for everyone you have no idea how myself and others feel about this. I personally feel this would be aterrible thing to add to the game and going on previous comments on similar threads i am not alone in this thought.
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,759 ★★★★★
    This isn't a bug. Is just an horrible idea that was already suggested and answered tons of times
  • Nemesis666Nemesis666 Posts: 169
    A fat hell no.
  • cx23433cx23433 Posts: 465 ★★
    This could be exploited
  • What why do u guys feel that way oh it’s because y’all are privileged people who can just buy units and stack there team in a matter of days while people like me have to spend weeks just to get my first 4 star champion
  • IcsGrecIcsGrec Posts: 919 ★★★
    How'bout no!
  • TheSquish671TheSquish671 Posts: 2,880 ★★★★★
    What why do u guys feel that way oh it’s because y’all are privileged people who can just buy units and stack there team in a matter of days while people like me have to spend weeks just to get my first 4 star champion

That's not true at all. Free to play players can acheive anything that a paying player cam. See Seatin's f2p account. He hasn't spent money on that account and he has 6* champions. They won't and shouldn't add a feature just because you don't want to progress at the speed everyone else does.
  • AppleisgodAppleisgod Posts: 1,420 ★★★★
    No no no. Just search the forums for previous threads on this and you'll find they all got mostly no
  • ThatOneMasterGamerThatOneMasterGamer Posts: 810 ★★★
    This is a bad idea because someone will create bots to know your password,then enter your account and send a trade offer to his main account for a 1* hero,goes back in his account,trade will happen and you lost all your 6*,5*,4* and 3*.
    Player 1- sees player 2 who has a 4* blade and doesnt know a lot of the game yet
    Player 1: Hey u wont get resources to rank up that blade, but ill give u my maxed 2* iron fist and my maxed 2* iron man, they’ll help u out more than that blade.
    Player 2: really? If u say so.
    *Trade happens*
    *Player 2 later finds out he made a huge mistake*
    Enough said

If they do add trading, it would be between champs of the same star, rank, level and sig level. And that's another reason why it will not be added, too many variables.
    Another way this could be exploited is trading then returning the champions after doing content which the champion is required for.
  • crystaldsmithcrystaldsmith Posts: 471 ★★
    edited August 2018
    Trading resources, maybe. Trading champs, no. That's the point is to open as many crystals as possible and earn the roster.

Plus I think it would be too easy to abuse. Trade champs back and forth that make the content too easy.
    sd__white wrote: »
    How will it be exploited, y'all make stuff so difficult, use your brain an think sometimes..

5* for 5*
    4* for 4*
    3* for 3*

both players have to approve the trade request, and have to enter their login password for finalization of trade

And what stops them from trading back after clearing whatever difficult content they need to do?
  • DaywalkerUKDaywalkerUK Posts: 119
    edited August 2018
    You
    How will it be exploited, y'all make stuff so difficult, use your brain an think sometimes..

5* for 5*
    4* for 4*
    3* for 3*

both players have to approve the trade request, and have to enter their login password for finalization of trade

Youre not reading the replies. Here's what has already been stated plus some more for you...

Players with multiple accounts piling all their good champs into one account.

Players conning other players who aren't as knowledgeable into trading poorly.

Players trading champs that make content easier then trading back after completing it.

Players trading champs to boost AW attack or defence then trading back again.

Players trading champs to boost prestige prior to AQ starting then trading back again.
  • AddyosAddyos Posts: 1,090 ★★★★
    You

5* for 5*
    4* for 4*
    3* for 3*

Youre not reading the replies. Here's what has already been stated plus some more for you...

Players with multiple accounts piling all their good champs into one account.

Players conning other players who aren't as knowledgeable into trading poorly.

Players trading champs that make content easier then trading back after completing it.

Players trading champs to boost AW attack or defence then trading back again.

Players trading champs to boost prestige prior to AQ starting then trading back again.

Shh stop making sense and explaining the fallacies of trading champs on the forum. Some people can't handle all that enlightenment lol.
  • HerrPopopHerrPopop Posts: 185
    no no no no
  • PaytoPlayPaytoPlay Posts: 762 ★★★
    edited August 2018
    The basis of trading requires champions having unique/equal value that can be useful in the game. There are just so many bad champions that kabam generated, that the trade will only be amongst a handful of champions. Blade / SS trade? Sure. GR/KG trade? Not likely. KK /Joe fixit trade? Waste of time. The fact is mcoc champions tiers are way too diverse from God tier to trash tier, that trading will become complex or even impossible. This and reasons others already mentioned.
  • AnkalagonnAnkalagonn Posts: 535 ★★
    Nope. You already find accounts for sale on Ebay, we'll get to point where people will sell champs on ebay. That's cannibalism of the game :D
  • ICE_ICE_BABYICE_ICE_BABY Posts: 218
    You need to allow trading of the champions on the game because when you get on global you see everyone wants that feature to be part of this already wonderful game thank u

TRADE IN 3 CHAMPS AT A HIGH RANK FOR A CHANCE AT A DIFFERENT CLASS CHAMP. KINDA LIKE IT IS RIGHT NOW WITH THE KATS... GREAT IDEA (NOT)
  • StewmanStewman Posts: 735 ★★★
    Only someone who isn't invested in the game would think allowing us to trade champs is a good idea.
  • FR33_HUG5FR33_HUG5 Posts: 1,196 ★★★★
    Absolutely not. This is a horrible ideal. Trading champions is rife for abuse.
  • Woody_federWoody_feder Posts: 584 ★★
    I will say this... pokemon go... you can trade. There are strict rules around the trading mech that could be used for mcoc.

1) player can not trade till a certain level
    2) champ could only be trade once ever
    3) make trading cost a valuable resource like units
    4) certain trades cost more resources to complete

This solves almost all the problems mentioned with trading. Honestly multiple account users... if one is running 3 account and putting in the time to grind that much to have God tier on every account and trade it to one strong account... more power to them? That's a lot of work and probably only a small percentage of ppl would actually do it.
  • RaganatorRaganator Posts: 2,503 ★★★★★
    In the OP's defense, it has been a few weeks since we've seen a "let us trade champions" thread. Searching is hard.
  • DrenlinDrenlin Posts: 787 ★★★
    This would be abused ridiculously within the first 10 minutes it went live. NO WAY!
  • GlueNoClueGlueNoClue Posts: 76
    No trading, everyone will regret it. :#
  • UlysseOdysseus75UlysseOdysseus75 Posts: 188
    Nope