**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Biohazard nodes and Blade

At 5.4 there are some path with Biohazard, that has a 20% chance to inflict bleed when hiting the opponent. If I am facing a vilain and I use Blade (paired with Ghost Rider), will:

1. Biohazard not trigger because danger sense's 40% overrides the 20% chance;
2. Biohazard's chance will be reduced in 40% (danger sense) to 12%?
3. Won't work because Blade's danger sense won't activate on abilities coming from nodes.

Comments

• Six_strings6Six_strings6 Posts: 223 ★★
    I think it’s no2. Nodes can be reduced unless specified like the rage node
  • Vivek_786Vivek_786 Posts: 217
    I think it shall built 3 power bars so that he can shrugg off de buffs faster like bleed /poison or if you have Archangel use him ,if you managed to have 4/3 neurotoxin then biohazard stops working
  • JadedJaded Posts: 5,476 ★★★★★
    Vivek_786 wrote: »
    I think it shall built 3 power bars so that he can shrugg off de buffs faster like bleed /poison or if you have Archangel use him ,if you managed to have 4/3 neurotoxin then biohazard stops working

This exactly. It’s not a reduced chance by 12% or w/e. It’s a flip of the coin if he will be debuffed or not. But with full power bars he will shrug off really fast. Also if he’s awakened you’ll be able to regen it right back while staying at full power basically.
  • KngSpcKngSpc Posts: 53
    It will reduce it but that’s not gonna be enough. You’ll need to have immunity if you wanna get through those paths in 5.4
  • HENRIQUE_FORTEHENRIQUE_FORTE Posts: 348 ★★
    Just use a double immune and stop asking dumb questions..

I like your attitude. You should be a school teacher.

I made a run to 5.4.6 and already 100% 5.1 and 5.4.6. I want to 100% the rest of act 5 but starting backward (next is 5.4.5). So, lots of Biohazard yet. I have a duped 4* R5 Blade and if he could shut the bleed it would be much easier.

If Archangel neurotoxin shuts BIohazard, then I suppose, like some said, danger sense would reduce it...