**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Power boosts not working

Both myself and an alliance mate encountered a situation in AW today where we popped the class specific power boost potions that are supposed to return a portion of your power when you use an sp2 or sp3. Neither of them worked.

I used a mutant 200% power return boost, brought Domino in to a fight against Medusa boss (node 54). Fired an sp3 first and after power was reset to zero, later in the fight used an sp2 and afterward power was also reset to zero.

My alliance mate used a 150% power return boost and brought Sparky in against Bishop miniboss (node 53). Not sure exactly what happened in his fight but he said the same thing were he used an sp2 or sp3 and power went to zero after.

We are in tier 4 for AW.

Comments

• MaRvEl_MoNsTeRMaRvEl_MoNsTeR Posts: 87
    Glad you brought this up as mine didn’t work either thought I didn’t put it on but then checked after the fight and for sure was still on.
  • NightCrackerNightCracker Posts: 157
    Unfortunately I find these just about useless. Dork Lessons made a video about them.

https://youtu.be/ZszrkzbTDw4

It seems to be based on the percentage of damage done to the opponent. The higher their health, the less power gained back.
  • Izze_KingIzze_King Posts: 343 ★★
    My power boost doesn’t work either. I was playing Heavyweight Challenge and I used Rogue and a 200% boost and got nothing but the regular power she steals. I’m upset cause it cost me the challenge.
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,862 ★★★★★
    Izze_King wrote: »
    My power boost doesn’t work either. I was playing Heavyweight Challenge and I used Rogue and a 200% boost and got nothing but the regular power she steals. I’m upset cause it cost me the challenge.

Pretty sure that's not how that boost works.
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,034 ★★★★★
    Ther only usefull when u deals like 35k danmged in one hit.