**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Reset Password [Merged Threads]

codefreakcodefreak Posts: 1
edited August 2018 in Bugs and Known Issues
Reset password feature is not working. I do not receive an email. I have tried about 5x now!
I really need this feature to work again so I change fix a problem I have with the security of my account!
Post edited by Kabam Lyra on

Comments

• I confirm this problem!
  • Hi, I never had problems to receive a code from Kabam to change password. All the times it came ASAP, but today it isn’t arriving. Anyone else have this issues?
  • Kabam LyraKabam Lyra Posts: 2,936 ★★★
    Hi all!

Where are you requesting the password reset from?
  • TerrorTerror Posts: 33
    we do it from the game, I guess nobody can obtain mail with RESET code from u, please check it asap
    Hi!

If you are still having an issue with the password reset, please reach out to support for help using this form.
    edited August 2018
    support asking for stupid things, the point is that this is a global issue and u have to fix it, it doesnt affect a person or 2, its global and it will touch all that have specific mail addresses, once u had that issue and now it came back, please fix it
  • KuBcOoLKuBcOoL Posts: 45
    Just discovered that I'm having the same issue.
  • EscornaboiEscornaboi Posts: 2,448 ★★★
    I have also this problem with 2 different accounts... This thread was created 7 Aug; today is 11 Aug, and this issue is not fixed!
    Kabam, my account is in risk if I can not change my passw?
    edited August 2018
    this is a global issue but MODS DO NOT UNDERSTAND that this is not visible until we wanna reset our passwords, they push us to support that copy paste same [removed by moderation] over and over
    Post edited by Kabam Porkchop on
    I've contacted Kabam's support from the game's menu, but they still have not answered me. I think someone has managed to guess my password and has entered my account and I am worried. Why do I say this? Because in the recent mission of alliance I have entered a group, when I had not entered any. It can be an error or an intrusion. For security I want to change the password already. [G. Translate]
  • TakeOnTakeOn Posts: 2
    I also having the same problem and not able to receive the reset code despite I have submitted more than 5x.
    Aside I have email and answer all those long questioned from Kabam and yet till now I have not receive any further update . Please help us and don’t keep us in the dark.
    The respond is really bad !!!!!!
  • RafaelRafael Posts: 7
    Me too, can’t reset my password, never received the code by email from the game’s reset password option. Tried many times all day long.
  • TakeOnTakeOn Posts: 2
    Kabam you are really useless!!!
    You are not helping me at all and without solve my problem you close the ticket .. what the hell is ghis .
    I am asking how to check the in game purchase from iPad and you not able to help but keep repeating the answer and ask me to click the stupid link.. this won’t help
    Do you understand English???

Don’t expect me to invest my time in any of your game anymore .... useless support
    the thing is that people cannot login with their proper credentials then they try to change password that also doens't work and MODS giving some links to support that do it manually, why standard login and password reset doesn't work? when you fix it?
    We are aware of the issue with password reset emails and are working to resolve the issue. But in the meantime, you will need to contact support for help with your accounts.
  • JRock808JRock808 Posts: 1,149 ★★★★
    This is a huge security issue. I cannot reset my password and support has not responded. Unbelievable. This has been going for over a week and is not a priority?

If someone were compromised and stripped n the period between trying to reset the password and when it actually occurs, is Kabam going to take responsibility?
    Kabam Lyra wrote: »
    We are aware of the issue with password reset emails and are working to resolve the issue. But in the meantime, you will need to contact support for help with your accounts.

Your support team is telling people to use the in game reset function, which does not work.

Seriously?
    Support refuses to assist. Even after providing the laundry list of information and screenshots...
  • Thetrick85Thetrick85 Posts: 8
    forgive me if it’s old news and I’ve missed it but it’s working now
    Hello,

The issue with password resets should now be resolved, so if you were having the problem please try again. Sorry for the confusion!
    Kabam Lyra wrote: »
    Hello,

The issue with password resets should now be resolved, so if you were having the problem please try again. Sorry for the confusion!

How long it took you guys?
    From the very beginning I told ya its a global issue
    Why nobody took it serious?
    You needed 2 weeks of people complaints to see that the issue is impacting tousands on them?
    Why there was no single check by somebody before?
    Maybe you need to hire a proper incident manager cuz u dont have any?