**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

AI parry heavy attacks??

Now AI can parry my heavy attacks?? It’s a bug or something working as intended?
This happened in the arena.
Mordo parried my heavy attacks while he’s doing the blocking stance. The opponent have stand your ground mastery. So he resist my heavy attack and parried me every time.
This happened to my alliance member as well.

Comments

• TheSquish671TheSquish671 Posts: 2,880 ★★★★★
    Working as intended. Anything that can be blocked can be parried. But that doesn't necessarily mean it will stun, just reduce damage taken. E.g parrying a special attack
  • Kaizen_KingKaizen_King Posts: 306 ★★★
    ya this happened to me in AW the other day... it’s only a bug if enough ppl complain otherwise it’s a lucrative enhancement.
    Oops didn't read properly. So he was already blocking when you did the heavy? The word 'parry' didn't show? Only 'resist'? Then it's probably a bug.
  • Alpha_IndiaAlpha_India Posts: 10
    @TheSquish671, it shows “resist” and “parry” at the same time

And they showed up while mordo was holding block? He wasn't just standing there and then blocking at the last second?

And they showed up while mordo was holding block? He wasn't just standing there and then blocking at the last second?

Yep. Exactly how it happens.
  • dparmdparm Posts: 109
    I thought I was crazy when I noticed this recently too. Obviously I have seen "RESIST" plenty of times due to the stand your ground mastery, but I don't understand why the AI can suddenly parry a heavy attack.

Oh wait, it's because the AI cheats. That's what 75% of the threads in this forum are for.
    Cheating is NOT allowed around here... we prefer the term, "lucrative enhancements".

• Darkstar4387Darkstar4387 Posts: 2,145 ★★★
    Not a bug, perfect block+resist+parry=equals them being able to parry heavy attacks especially if they have high points in them
  • ZzyzxGuyZzyzxGuy Posts: 1,292 ★★★
    edited August 2018
    SYG mastery

If they have it maxed out, it's like a 55% chance to resist. If resisted by the AI with SYG and parry, it will result in a parry stun.

It sounds like you were on the wrong end of RNG.
  • STOPCRYINGSTOPCRYING Posts: 147
    Not a bug, perfect block+resist+parry=equals them being able to parry heavy attacks especially if they have high points in them

Share a video.
    Actually original post guy should show a video cause gotta see to believe.