**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Who's your most annoying war defenders?

TheSquish671TheSquish671 Posts: 2,880 ★★★★★
Who's the worst war defenders you've faced guys? Mine are nightcrawler and mephisto

Comments

• FhfjghhggggjfhfjgFhfjghhggggjfhfjg Posts: 4,492 ★★★★★
    Medusa,modok and imiw
  • TheSquish671TheSquish671 Posts: 2,880 ★★★★★
    Oh yeah forgot about modok. I'm lucky I've never faced IMIW before
  • Avengers320Avengers320 Posts: 683 ★★★
    magik
  • gage201205gage201205 Posts: 568 ★★★
    Imiw is easy, duped domino is the worst
  • Panchulon21Panchulon21 Posts: 2,605 ★★★★★
    Domino definitely
  • DankestChefDankestChef Posts: 420 ★★★
    my r5 duped sig 88 Green Goblin. put him on an unblockable spec1 or a regen increase by 50% node and watch him rack up kills fast af. My highest record was 18 kills and he was still at half health. really underrated.
  • AdiMukh555AdiMukh555 Posts: 756 ★★★
    Nightcrawler, if he's on a stun immune node and I haven't taken any champ with true strike
    else MODOK
  • Killmonger on stun immune
  • AakashAakash Posts: 340
    Killmonger on 29
  • IMIW, awakened Medusa on strike back node, awakened domino, nightcrawler can be a pain sometimes, modok is easy, awakened kill monger can be a pain on certain nodes, gg can be a pain also (AA takes him down easy on enhanced regen node. And gg on enhanced special 1 can be a pain to deal with). Probs my most hated fights to deal with
  • DanasjonDanasjon Posts: 139
    Mordo
  • LysiszeroLysiszero Posts: 296
    Modok, nightcrawler, killmonger, fairyman, mephesto, yondu...
    Place modok on a bleed node with unblockable s1 and he gets tons of kills.
  • NamelezNamelez Posts: 992 ★★★
    My best defenders are NC 4* Duped Spidey Classic 5* duped Magik 4* duped toughest I've faced is Magik with Buffet