**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Rank up!

I just got my first 5 star and it was crossbones. How heavily do i invest in him?

Rank up! 46 votes

Do not
6%
Jyotishkacx23433Disgruntled_User_123 3 votes
Just till rank 3
69%
SnizzbarLeNoirFaineantFrostyDarkZenMrLalowDukeZmanSpeedbumpDean9300450Anonymous346DOKTOROKTOPUSEthans8279Ab_Samadzackb213My_SuperiorKabam PorkchopDankestChefAustin555555Quatre_1988Akarsh383jlamadison 32 votes
Heavily
23%
KpatrixCapWW2SMRkaGAM3RGUYGruftySuper_Mitch_83M1k0rinDuke_SilverNamelezTheTrueBeastProf_Spoodermann 11 votes

Comments

• LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    Just till rank 3
    @Kana2 that's a decent 1st pull. He doesn't really need the dupe either.
  • Hey Kana2, congratulations on your Crossbones!

As LeNoirFaineant mentioned, he doesn't really need awakening, though it certainly helps. Bear in mind that he can't do Critical Hits, though he makes up for it by being able to do huge damage with Fury stacks in place of what would have been a Critical.

On top of that, his SP2 inflicts Incinerate and creates good space between you and the opponent, so you can get some breathing space.
    (For the above, many like to do this before dashing back and holding down Block for 2 seconds. This will let you trigger Overrun, which gives you 3 instant Fury Buffs to add onto how many you already have, if applicable.)

All in all, he's served me incredibly well personally, and I'm sure others would agree he's most certainly a decent one to learn as your first 5 Star.

We hope this helps, and congratulations again!
  • NamelezNamelez Posts: 992 ★★★
    Heavily
    Take him to r4 unless u pull GwenPool or Blade like me LoL I got a 5* CrossBones and was gonna r4 him until I got Gwen
  • Avetrex2Avetrex2 Posts: 59
    I say r2 or r3 at a max, only because he is only your first 5* champ... down the road take him to r3 or so.

Depending on how much YOU enjoy him rank him up how you want. Our oppinions don’t matter.