**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Node 29 bugged?

I have never received the same reverb damage from km on another node like 29. Even when he was a boss at one point, I never died from reverb damage. However, on node 29 I died from reverb damage alone. Working as intended?

Comments

• HerrPopopHerrPopop Posts: 185
    Energy damage increased node?
  • Mirage_TurtleMirage_Turtle Posts: 1,868 ★★★★
    What are the nodes listed for that tile?
  • VoluntarisVoluntaris Posts: 1,198 ★★★
    What are the nodes listed for that tile?

300% cornered
    Masochism
    Aspect of Evolution
    Feat of Power
  • Mirage_TurtleMirage_Turtle Posts: 1,868 ★★★★
    In that case, which champ were you using?

Reverberation damage increases as KM's power increases. The damage received is directly related to the damage you inflict. So, if you hit him using a high-damage champ (Star Lord, Stark Spidey, Proxima Midnight, etc.) while he's got his reverberation active and he has a high amount of stored power, the reverberation will be devastating. For example, a maxed out 4* KM can inflict 140% of his incoming damage as reverberation.

Let's say you're boosted up and you land an attack of 10k damage against a max duped 4* KM. He's going to lose 10%-20% of his health. But if that reverberates, you'll take 14K damage, which could take 50%+ of your health (depends on the champ you're using) from a single hit.

In this case, I don't think it's the node as much as the champ you're using.