**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Thoughts on wasp?

FhfjghhggggjfhfjgFhfjghhggggjfhfjg Posts: 4,492 ★★★★★
What are peoples thoughts and opinions on her? I pulled her out of a cinematic crystal earlier and dont know much about her

Comments

• FingfangfoomfanesFingfangfoomfanes Posts: 1,102 ★★★
    So far i like her. Stand alone or with the ant man / ghost synergy, she’s good. She has good dmg and when duped has an annoying sig ability on defense but helpful on attack. If you have her, makes getting ant man and duping antman nice to have now..
  • beyonder8421beyonder8421 Posts: 881 ★★★
    She is awesome, allows you to chain basic hits with heavy hits, very easily. Does a lot of damage. I have her unduped at rank 3 (5 star). Has good synergies as well. And her second special can do heavy damage to regen. I saw a video by one of the whales, that timed the amount of hits he had to do to defeat ROL Wolverine with Wasp, I think it was 200 hits, and once she does her second special, he is gone. Sure, you could name drop Guillotine here as a more effective champion for that, but still, pretty amazing.
  • LewisTheLlamaLewisTheLlama Posts: 301 ★★★
    Solid Solid Damage. highest base damage in the game.
  • buttersbutters Posts: 116
    I have been using her (5* R2 Unduped) with yellow-jacket and it is a fun synergy too. She definitely hits hard, but you just have to make sure not to get hit as she is made of glass.
  • ZzyzxGuyZzyzxGuy Posts: 1,292 ★★★
    Squish
  • Crimsontide1616Crimsontide1616 Posts: 303 ★★
    Have her as an unduped 5 star at rank 3- she is def squishy but my God does she do some damage. Her heavy often hits for 8-9k

She's wonderful