**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Updating the help button

I think the help button needs updating after the game’s progress. Simply replacing the help button for only 4 requests with a help all button. Saves time, helps arena grinders and energy requests that are burried under arena requests

Comments

• ZzyzxGuyZzyzxGuy Posts: 1,292 ★★★
    They can't. It's not logistically possible. It would overload the server.
  • Tasty_Yum_YumsTasty_Yum_Yums Posts: 444 ★★★
    I’d rather them just remove the help button for arena, adjust the time to be reduced for arena champs to be refreshed, and make help requests only for questing. 100 loyalty for each help; meaning 10 helps would get you the 1000 loyalty they’re giving each day.
  • Mostu100Mostu100 Posts: 79
    It definitely needs tweaking with the way the game is evolving. I still want a better way to help my alliance members but not 4 by 4. Sometimes there are over 500 requests maybe more. Not fair to help 4 at a time. Limit needs to increase or come up with a new idea instead of the obsolete help button
  • Dexman1349Dexman1349 Posts: 3,060 ★★★★★
    Straight up delete the help button.

The concept is fine, but Kabam have shown that their servers and game design was not meant to handle the shear volume the player base generate.