**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Aw rating being lowered by members with 2 accounts?

I became the leader of my alliance a month ago and work pretty hard on recruiting members on the seasons delay time an finally 2 weeks ago I formed a solid team but with 3 members with 2 accounts, and now that season is here I realize that my alliance war rating dropped from 1450 to 1110 without notice or the war rating adjust. IG message
Is there a way to link accounts so algorithm don't do this on second accounts or I need to kick all of them?
Hope you can help me monitors

Comments

• crystaldsmithcrystaldsmith Posts: 471 ★★
    We got popped too weeks ago and still have never received an email, or a reply to our support tickets. Everyone swears there's no piloting. Unfortunately there's no way to know why you were docked and who was responsible.
  • JKKnoxvilleJKKnoxville Posts: 15
    We got popped too weeks ago and still have never received an email, or a reply to our support tickets. Everyone swears there's no piloting. Unfortunately there's no way to know why you were docked and who was responsible.

I know I though we were clear cus a week ago that a lot of alliances got adjusted we didn't suffer any of it but now that dropped right at the start of the season it's really annoying :/
  • GsabaGsaba Posts: 62
    Multiple accounts r definitely being picked up as account sharing or piloting by kabam system. As one BG multiple accounts , consistent drop in AW ratings to tier 19, automated replies from kabam support. Stopped doing war for the season.
  • JimmyBJimmyB Posts: 206 ★★
    edited August 2018
    If you're signing in on the two accounts with the same device it ask you if you want to link the accounts. I have two accounts and play both on three different devices and have them linked. Haven't had any problems as of yet. One account is a few months shy from being active since the start of mcoc and the other is about 2 years old.
  • captaincushcaptaincush Posts: 533 ★★★
    I have had two accounts for over two years, both in the same alliance, sometimes I play them both on the same device (when I'm not at home), sometimes on different devices, never had a TOS violation because of it.
  • New_Noob168New_Noob168 Posts: 1,565 ★★★★
    their lack of communications and just doing things whenever they want to is really bad for customer relations. I've pretty much given up on a lot of stuff in this game. Time to move on.
    Same here new noob and captain multiple r not 2 accounts.

@jimmyB I’m interested in ur suggestion. What’s link accounts as from settings i log out and login to next account.
    with 3 members with 2 accounts

There are two others in my alliance that also have two accounts, and we still have not received a TOS violation, and they've also been part of the alliance for over a year
    edited August 2018
    Gsaba wrote: »
    Same here new noob and captain multiple r not 2 accounts.

@jimmyB I’m interested in ur suggestion. What’s link accounts as from settings i log out and login to next account.

Correct
    Like i said, once you sign into your second account with same device; a screen will pop up asking if you want to link accounts. Either hit yes or no.
    What happens with link accounts and i ll try that, let’s hope it helps
  • Seanboy77Seanboy77 Posts: 38
    I have just been promoted to Leader a day or 2 ago n I've received a message about people fighting for other people in my Alliance ? I've been quizzing my Ally but without Names or Proof what are the Rest of us being Punished for some other idiots mistakes.....With all the problems of lagging, logging out, overheating and more going on, We All lose our War rating when they should've been warned by you or been banned. I'm not the in-game police and you won't give the names even though you're trying to be More Transparent apparently ??? BAN THE PEOPLE and sort the game out Please. Thank you
    edited August 2018
    What happens with link accounts and i ll try that, let’s hope it helps

I believe they are linked to the device you are using to play On. Or either it's linking your two accounts together. And that way it identifies it to the same player/device that's being used. Hope that makes sense.
  • Seanboy77Seanboy77 Posts: 38
    As above, Cpt Cush stated he has and other alliances have people with multiple accounts but they've not had a Warning. How does this work ?
    But wouldn’t Linking to device will affect if then use on phone when outside. Anyway will try as not gonna hurt anymore
    Yeh seanboy u r right, kabam needs to change this and atleast either kick that member outta alliances themselves or inform leader
    Seanboy77 wrote: »
    As above, Cpt Cush stated he has and other alliances have people with multiple accounts but they've not had a Warning. How does this work ?

As long as you do not share your login information with anyone else, you should be fine. Part of how they can tell is based on IP addresses and your location. If you log in from the Los Angeles area of California and then an hour later login from somewhere in Europe, that is obviously physically impossible.
    That’s what i want kabam system to c that logging in from same country and ip for over an yr for accounts
  • DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,657 Guardian
    Seanboy77 wrote: »

As long as you do not share your login information with anyone else, you should be fine. Part of how they can tell is based on IP addresses and your location. If you log in from the Los Angeles area of California and then an hour later login from somewhere in Europe, that is obviously physically impossible.
    That’s what i want kabam system to c that logging in from same country and ip for over an yr for accounts

IP geolocation is not really a major factor either in incriminating or exonerating account sharing. It isn't sufficiently reliable, and it is too easy to manipulate. It might factor in as a data point among other data points, but I would never trust IP geolocation that wasn't sufficiently corroborated by other more reliable independent data in this kind of setting.
  • Darkstar4387Darkstar4387 Posts: 2,145 ★★★
    It has nothing to do with using multiple accounts or having multiple accounts in the same alliance, kabam and their support already said it's okay many many times all over the place including here.

I've been using two accounts and have them in the same alliance for over a year now with their knowledge and I've never had any issues with them nor has my alliance had any either.

I created both accounts, I am the sole user and owner of said accounts and they both can only be tied back to me via my email and Google play, I play on two different devices but do occasionally log in and out of both on my main phone when I have to and that hasn't tripped their system either.

Also neither does getting a new device, I broken or had major issues with devices and had to get a new one and migrated all my data on them and picked up and started playing with them on my new devices with 0 issues.

If your alliance is getting docked then someone is lying especially if it keeps happening, their support is not going to be able to help you out with anything since they are bound by their privacy rules and regulations, so it's up to you to figure who it is and remove them.

Kabam tracks many things,

The email they're tied to.
    Your device.
    Your timezone.
    Your purchases.
    Your device ip.
    Data they or Google/ apple collect

And more , if these don't match or something fishy trips their system then they will penalize your alliance and continue to do so and they don't care about you or your alliance nor will they tell you anything about it neither does the person doing it either especially if it keeps happening.
    @jimmyB when i login to my next account, it says already linked. What does that mean
    edited August 2018
    @jimmyB when i login to my next account, it says already linked. What does that mean

It means that both accounts are linked and will be recognized by the device(s) you are using.
  • DrenlinDrenlin Posts: 787 ★★★
    I have been using 2 accounts and switching between devices for almost 2 years and never had a problem. They are no longer in the same alliance but were previously