**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Probable bug of King groot

Comments

• TheSOURATheSOURA Posts: 674
    Any word?
  • TheSquish671TheSquish671 Posts: 2,880 ★★★★★
    Does he not shrug off armor shattered? It could be that specific debuffs are not included. I'll do some tests on my KG
    Need some response from kabam!
    Tested it and he shrugs off armor shattered so there is no reason why it should for coldsnap.
  • IcsGrecIcsGrec Posts: 919 ★★★
    How does KG's debuff removal work?
    Let's say, if he has a debuff on him, and then after 2 seconds he gains a fury stack, does it remove the debuff? I never paid attention to this detail while fighting against him.

I think Iceman's Coldsnap applies on the target before the fury stacks, and that's why it doesn't remove the coldsnap.

I'm pretty sure if Coldsnap applies during the fight, when KG has some fury stacks on him, it will be removed.
    IcsGrec wrote: »
    How does KG's debuff removal work?
    Let's say, if he has a debuff on him, and then after 2 seconds he gains a fury stack, does it remove the debuff? I never paid attention to this detail while fighting against him.

Nope he won't shrug it off.
  • nameplasnameplas Posts: 240 ★★
    This was brought up when ice phoenix was around, I think the reason why he doesn't shrug off initial coldsnap is because the fight starts with coldsnap inflicted right away (same time when he gets his furies). He shrugs off the coldsnap mid fight if he's hit by icemans sp1 while in the fury phase.
    Yes but he also gain fury right away!
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,731 ★★★★★
    Is how abilities at start of the fight work. They start at the same time, no ability is triggered after or before the other, so they both trigger without countering the other
    Is how abilities at start of the fight work. They start at the same time, no ability is triggered after or before the other, so they both trigger without countering the other

But how come mephisto can stop voodoo regen??! They also start at same time! And should not interfere with each other.
  • AxeCopFireAxeCopFire Posts: 1,115 ★★★
    Mephisto's ability specifically says it happens at the start of the fight, so it applies before any buffs go on at the start of the fight
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,731 ★★★★★
    TheSOURA wrote: »

But how come mephisto can stop voodoo regen??! They also start at same time! And should not interfere with each other.

Probably because Soul imprisonment would nullify the buff before or after it triggers, making this ability win over anyway