**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

AW season 3 - Rewards and resource consumption (revive and potions)

Xthea9Xthea9 Posts: 829 ★★
edited August 2018 in General Discussion
We have 25 days AW season 3 , compared to the last season, the time is reduced so the rewards. Considering the AW matchups with the AW rating we have , I don’t have issues with matchups it’s hard always getting a strong team but we are progressing and working towards as a team.

I am thinking only related to the rewards that we are going to receive at the end of the session. Have a look
mcr2ck5jnsf1.jpeg

It doesn’t matter if you are in gold 1 or 2 there isn’t much difference. But to maintain the status in these brackets it’s hard ,not for everyone but for some of us. If you target gold 1 , I am sure your alliance should have rank 5 5* champs. 6* isn’t helping much , few might be in defense but not universal.

My alliance stats :

cq503d93paey.jpeg

And the war matchups so far

simot42a0l2w.jpeg
0956knzbh73b.jpeg
rdckrdwuzq1e.jpeg

Does it make any sense putting so much pressure on team members and consuming resources to get 2k red shards and 1000 4* shards , I mean what logic did you guys identified when it comes to the AW rewards specially for gold 2 status.

All I am saying is until now it’s been rough for us to get all 3 boss kills , winning was not an option we target score points, if we win that’s bonus for us. But the amount of stress and efforts we are putting, rewards are not compensating that. It’s not balanced.

Not whining just sharing my thoughts.

Comments

• DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,864 ★★★★★
    I don't see the big difference you are talking about with your matchups? They are in the same tier as you so why wouldn't they get matched to you? Maybe you are 1 tier too high and if the 500 5* shards aren't important then drop a war or 2 to get into gold 3.
  • crystaldsmithcrystaldsmith Posts: 471 ★★
    Whether or not it's worth using resources is up to you. War is absolutely worth it as it really helps grow your roster.

We are in Gold 1 and have around a 1900 rating. I don't have any 5/65's at all. It's definitely tough but I don't use a lot of pots. It's more about choosing the right lanes and taking the right champs.

I buy a few level 4 pots with glory points from AQ.

I would definitely say to keep grinding at war. It's worth at least doing your best in.
  • Nemesis666Nemesis666 Posts: 166
    The rewards are thrash for a month worth of work. Not worth it to use pots.
  • Mr_PlatypusMr_Platypus Posts: 2,779 ★★★★★
    Nemesis666 wrote: »
    The rewards are thrash for a month worth of work. Not worth it to use pots.
    Not gonna use them anywhere else though really lol
  • Mr_PlatypusMr_Platypus Posts: 2,779 ★★★★★
    You really don’t need 5/65s for gold 1 AW, I still use 1-2 4* 5/50s for Attack phase (horrendous 5* roster) and get by perfectly fine
  • Xthea9Xthea9 Posts: 829 ★★
    You really don’t need 5/65s for gold 1 AW, I still use 1-2 4* 5/50s for Attack phase (horrendous 5* roster) and get by perfectly fine

Hope this will give you the idea what we are dealing with.

1ptd6a5lbhkg.jpeg
  • Beyonder72Beyonder72 Posts: 1
    When u revive and get ko'd again does it give the opposing team bonus kill points ornhas that changed?
  • Bear3Bear3 Posts: 996 ★★★
    You get an attack bonus if killed within 3 tries or less.
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    What's with the necro posts?
  • LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★

When u revive and get ko'd again does it give the opposing team bonus kill points ornhas that changed?

it depends, if you die they get kill, up to 3 per defender. So if you die 3 times to one defender and res and die again they dont get any bonus. If you die 3 times res kill the defender move to the next defender and die then that will count as a bonus for them.

Note this is talking about bonus, on the overall kill count the number will go up but that has no importance in war other than to try and get an estimate of the points.