**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Gold issues ?

Hollywood_Hollywood_ Posts: 70
edited August 2018 in General Discussion
It's been months now with lack of gold which is in-game biggest issue cus of ranking up 5* 6* they need tons of gold to level ups specially who doesn't play arena or fed up with arena and kabam haven't updates any gold releam quests yet, I know some having BG fans here who stuck in arena 24/7 without having real life, or some end of game players can be good with gold but we are growing up and without gold it's not possible for growing up faster players

@Kabam Iko @Kabam Miike @Kabam Vydious @Kabam Lyra @Kabam Zibiit @Kabam Sophia @Kabam Valkyrie

Gold issues ? 28 votes

Kabam should launch gold of releam quest again
42%
JohnyzeroSuper_Mitch_83OnmixDuke_SilverAustin555555GamerTNamelezcrystaldsmithVoltolosHollywood_WoozieProf_Spoodermann 12 votes
Kabam doesn't care growing up players
7%
FhfjghhggggjfhfjgKOKC 2 votes
No I am fine with gold without playing arena
50%
DL864JamesMNorthwestbrosefDOKTOROKTOPUSNemesis666Animatronics_to3H_B0MBPaytoPlayMitchell35JayCeeSanaruanICE_ICE_BABYX_Factor_Agentgroundedmaster20005 14 votes

Comments

• Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,731 ★★★★★
    If you want to evolve in the game, you have to sacrifice your time. Just play like anyone, play the arena and you won't have gold problems.
    I rank up champions every time the lvl up event comes around. My gold is not reducing a bit, and is increasing everytime
  • No I am fine with gold without playing arena
    I just ranked up a 6* to level 25 and a 5* to R4/55 and I’m still sitting on 1.7 million gold. It’s not that hard but they could still throw in a gold realm now and then
  • KingofENGKingofENG Posts: 126
    Gold is an issue that needs to be addressed. Kabam are aware there is a problem that is why they are exploiting it. If your not having problems yourself you are either spending money, playing the majority of your day or not at a point in the game where it affects you.
    If they continue to treat it as valuable as this then they should up certain pay outs. Duping a champ should award a lot more gold depending on star rating and I'm talking 100k min for a 5*. Completing daily quests should reward more and especially special quest like monthly events, they should have big gold rewards on top of current or improved rewards. Even arena should have better gold rewards dependant on the milestone achieved
  • Austin555555Austin555555 Posts: 3,043 ★★★★★
    Kabam should launch gold of releam quest again
    I don’t even have 100k gold. I seriously need gold realms. I don’t have the time to grind arena for a while
  • AxeCopFireAxeCopFire Posts: 1,115 ★★★
    Arena
  • NorthwestbrosefNorthwestbrosef Posts: 156
    No I am fine with gold without playing arena
    My vote is only there because of lack of options. Here is how I really feel.

I don't do arena much, maybe hit rank rewards in one of the top 3 arenas once every 2 weeks. One rank reward over 2 weeks for arenas, because I just find it tedious. I am a 370k player with resources to blow, minus gold. Got two t2a in stash, and 4 t4cc I won't open cause I have 12 cosmic.

That being said, I'm not going to whine about not having gold. At the rate I run, I simply have to be selective on who I rank. For example, I have about 250k gold right now. I have a 5* stark spidey at rank 3. When I have gold, I'll rank 4 him, but I'm getting along just fine with him at rank 3.

The game is meant to be a grind, and it only gets worse the higher you get. What I do is embrace the grind and enjoy the work, knowing I won't be one of those guys with 5 maxed 5* and 4 6* already. I'm playing at my pace, and it works for me because of my skill. When I begin to get outmatched, then I'll have a problem, but it hasn't happened yet and I don't see it happening soon.