**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Dear Kabam GwenPool Goes To Movies Pis too low

2»

Comments

• STOPCRYINGSTOPCRYING Posts: 147
    mdsub wrote: »
    Why would you put in a support ticket when this has been addressed? Why waste the time of the support team when they have real issues to address, like lag & in game errors.

If you're that upset that it isn't challenging enough for you..... don't play it, play uncollected monthly & fight Red Skull. God forbid others enjoy a fun easy map with great rewards. Stop crying should change the name.

Why not? Has it been addressed? Idk. 😒 its cause i do not like questions i cant have an answer to, so i sent a ticket to get an answer thats what the tickets are for right?
  • So then why post here on the forums if you were going to send a ticket? Are you just doing it to annoy people?
  • mdsubmdsub Posts: 180
    The tickets are for issues with the game, lag, errors, missing rewards. They've stated it's a celebration of 10 years of the MCU, that it wasn't going to be difficult & won't ramp up significantly.

Some people spend units to finish monthly uncollected or the occasional challenge like the Mike B Jordan one. Those take a short time but they're extremely challenging. This is easy but takes all month.

Let people enjoy a fun break & stop crying. If you don't like this aspect of the game don't play it, there's plenty of other very challenging content to play......but who're you kidding, we both know at the end of the day you'll jump right on next Wednesday to knock this out because the rewards are great.
  • WzzrddWzzrdd Posts: 84
    Obviously he can’t read as it says the difficulty might go up a bit.
  • mdsubmdsub Posts: 180
    If he wants a challenge he can use 2 stars to beat it
  • IrohrIrohr Posts: 254 ★★
    He's not the brightest crayon in the box.
  • Kil63Kil63 Posts: 254 ★★
    If he wants a challenge, he can try to stop being a douche
  • Mitchell35Mitchell35 Posts: 1,897 ★★★★
    STOPCRYING wrote: »
    Why would you put in a support ticket when this has been addressed? Why waste the time of the support team when they have real issues to address, like lag & in game errors.

If you're that upset that it isn't challenging enough for you..... don't play it, play uncollected monthly & fight Red Skull. God forbid others enjoy a fun easy map with great rewards. Stop crying should change the name.

Why not? Has it been addressed? Idk. 😒 its cause i do not like questions i cant have an answer to, so i sent a ticket to get an answer thats what the tickets are for right?

You want an answer? It’s not a bug. Working as intended. Chill.
    edited August 2018

gcfyzunxfgw7.png
    Mitchell35 wrote: »

You want an answer? It’s not a bug. Working as intended. Chill.

👌 sounds good 👌
  • WzzrddWzzrdd Posts: 84
    You want the truth, you can’t handle the truth.
  • NinjaWarrior99NinjaWarrior99 Posts: 340
    edited August 2018
    That’s fine if it’s supposed to be easy but why does it say recommended PI of 28,000 for week 3 epic when you can still auto fight the whole quest?
  • TrollllolllloTrollllollllo Posts: 113
    lol, i bet if Kabam really did increase the difficulty(not that they will), he will come back here and start crying about how hard it is and how he cant beat it any more XD
  • NamelezNamelez Posts: 992 ★★★
    DMath1012 wrote: »
    7vfno1erdxey.png

Yea i dont see nowhere it says its easy lol
    Im just waiting for the email to arrive. I hope they add that multiplier of 10 to all the difficulties. 😎

Why so u can whine about that too ?
  • TrollllolllloTrollllollllo Posts: 113
    Theres no use talking to people like this. After all the verification he got, he's still being stubborn about it. Hes like a Grounded Wisdom Wannabe but cant really figure it out. Bet he was the best suck up in the school.
  • NamelezNamelez Posts: 992 ★★★
    The OPs name is a lil ironic dont u think ? "STOPCRYING" but what's going on rn ?
This discussion has been closed.