**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Ideal Champions for AW - Attack and Defense

AdiMukh555AdiMukh555 Posts: 756 ★★★
edited August 2018 in Strategy and Tips
nc99evieugvi.png

Hey guys, these are my current 4 and 5* rooster
which of them would be ideal for aw - both attack and defense?
Suggestions highly appreciated.

EDIT- We're in Silver 2, Tier 12

Comments

• ShadPrinceShadPrince Posts: 842 ★★★
    Killmonger, Luke Cage, Spider-man and Vision would probably be your best bets for AW attack
    Definitely BPCW on defense, the others are not as good as defenders (maybe Loki on enhanced sp1?)
  • AdiMukh555AdiMukh555 Posts: 756 ★★★
    ShadPrince wrote: »
    Killmonger, Luke Cage, Spider-man and Vision would probably be your best bets for AW attack
    Definitely BPCW on defense, the others are not as good as defenders (maybe Loki on enhanced sp1?)

thanks @ShadPrince , I've a couple of 3* too, which maybe good in defense
    Mordo, Blade, AA and Nightcrawler, should I use them with BPCW?
  • BluDragonBluDragon Posts: 115
    Vision, Voodoo and Cage on offense. I would put Killmonger on defense, along with BPCW, since you don't need him on offense. Stark spidey is also a good defender. For the other two defense spots, the 3*s you mention might be your best options if they are maxed out.
    @BluDragon blade and aa are maxed 4/40
    Blade's sig lvl is also maxed out, remaining all are R4
  • BluDragonBluDragon Posts: 115
    Blade might be good, but aa is not a great defender. Work on Mordo or NC, or better yet expand your 4* and 5* roster!
    thanks @BluDragon will surely do so :)
  • ShadPrinceShadPrince Posts: 842 ★★★
    Mordo and Nightcrawler will probably still screw people over at your tier, so you can rank them up or max them and they would do great!
  • SidDDragonSidDDragon Posts: 1,183 ★★★
    edited August 2018
    Attack with x23,vision and Luke...it gives u a good versatile team of power control (vision),ability reduction(luke),immunities(both),regen and bleed(x23)
    Killmonger,bpcw,NC,spidey and nebula can be ur defenders
    Congrats on x23 as ur first 5*...u got a r4 worthy champ right there
    SidDDragon wrote: »
    Attack with x23,vision and Luke...it gives u a good versatile team of power control (vision),ability reduction(luke),immunities(both),regen and bleed(x23)
    Killmonger,bpcw,NC,spidey and nebula can be ur defenders
    Congrats on x23 as ur first 5*...u got a r4 worthy champ right there

thanks for the detailed help @SidDDragon :)
  • SidDDragonSidDDragon Posts: 1,183 ★★★
    No problem bud...rank up ur x23 asap and her regen will save u a lot of potions..I have her as a 4* and at 4/40 she is a part of my aq team along with quake and medusa...and the best thing is that she doesn't need to be awakened to be awesome..just keep her at 3 bars of power and keep hitting the opponent
    SidDDragon wrote: »
    No problem bud...rank up ur x23 asap and her regen will save u a lot of potions..I have her as a 4* and at 4/40 she is a part of my aq team along with quake and medusa...and the best thing is that she doesn't need to be awakened to be awesome..just keep her at 3 bars of power and keep hitting the opponent

sure thing man, thanks again @SidDDragon