**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Gwenpool movie event final boss difficulty

ShadeZeroShadeZero Posts: 145
edited August 2018 in Suggestions and Requests
I suggest that the final boss for the Gwenpool goes to the movies event be a very strong boss. A 6 star with buffs in epic difficulty. It would be cool if Infinity Gauntlet Thanos were brought back. Possibly with all abilities. It would be fun to end it with a bang (or snap)!

Comments

• Lightingrod7Lightingrod7 Posts: 166 ★★
    Hahaha that was a funny joke
  • FhfjghhggggjfhfjgFhfjghhggggjfhfjg Posts: 4,492 ★★★★★
    Lol
  • sd__whitesd__white Posts: 182
    I swear, some of y'all say the craziest stuff.. kabam finally cut us some slack with a easy side quest with great rewards.. and you want them make it impossible, go to time out
  • Lovejoy72Lovejoy72 Posts: 1,858 ★★★★
    Putting a massive gatekeeper like thanos right before the 5* crystal? That would block out most of the folks that assumed, based on prior difficulty, that they would get the crystal? That’ll go well.
  • ShadeZeroShadeZero Posts: 145
    They would have gotten a lot of 5 star shards up to that point though. It just says 'Epic' difficulty, but doesn't feel like it.
  • Lovejoy72Lovejoy72 Posts: 1,858 ★★★★
    In this case, those titles just refer to the rewards. Kabam has set the precedent on difficulty, to change it now would be a massive groin kick to a huge player base, just to appease a few end gamers. Nah, just put out another boss rush. They never nerf those to appease the complaints of lower levels, why buff this?
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,189 ★★★★★
    It's supposed to be easy. That's the point. Besides, I can just imagine the reaction at an ambush like that. Lol.
  • AppleisgodAppleisgod Posts: 1,420 ★★★★
    I like the idea and think it should be like that. But we are too far in now for kabam to announce something like that.
  • GlueNoClueGlueNoClue Posts: 76
    10th anniversary quest. And you're complaining about difficulty ?? At least they didn't just sent all the rewards with Mail. Think about that.
    I'm not complaining. I was offering a suggestion.
    Ankalagonn wrote: »
    OP, I hope you get an Iron Patriot.

That wouldn't be terrible! I need 250 more 6 star shards for the two 6 stars im opening next month 🤗
  • Stagedear85Stagedear85 Posts: 774 ★★★
    @ShadeZero how about Kabbam just make it that difficult for your account with iron man IW with safe guard, debuff Immune, and spite as main boss. since I'm happy with getting a break until act 6 .
    We will see I guess
  • AbriceAbrice Posts: 11
    Well if you want it more challenging i suggest going with maxed out 2 star heroes. I did that with my new wasp and ironman IW and it was much more exciting than just auto-fight everything