**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Nightcrawler in AW

Comments

• DLegendDLegend Posts: 745 ★★★
    Oh look, another crybaby who wants a champion nerfed.
  • SpeedbumpSpeedbump Posts: 1,520 ★★★
    Your surprised? lol Either doesn't have one, or just plain doesn't know how to play the game very well.
  • am3r1caam3r1ca Posts: 8
    Archangel is imune to magik limbo...just a hint ;)
  • GrinderGrinder Posts: 242
    let's just nerf everything that takes a bit of skill to fight. That way new players can 1-shot veteran player's bosses
  • DL864DL864 Posts: 1,089 ★★★
    Nc is fine. He can be a pain sometimes but definitely doable. Magic r4 5* with md5 is way more difficult then nc in my opinion. But hulk can definitely mess her up
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,032 ★★★★★
    Every time im se a NC one a boss node im Think yes a esay boss kils.
  • Deadbyrd9Deadbyrd9 Posts: 3,469 ★★★★
    Why would you think my os the worst defender? I would rather fight him over dormamu and magik any day. I get to heal up my voodoo on ncs and it's great
  • DL864DL864 Posts: 1,089 ★★★
    I can solo Magik with my Magik not an issue. No. NC is without a doubt the hardest defender in the game.

Well it's personal preference then cause we see nc a much easier fight then a 5* r4 magic with md5/5 limbo alone will kill you so at least nc has to hit you.
  • LocoMotivesLocoMotives Posts: 1,200 ★★★
    I love seeing NC also (currently top 20 ally in war rating). I face 3 no-stun nodes, NC is much easier than Dorm or Magik.
    @SmokinSurfer stun immune nc is a piece of cake. If you actually thrill I'm a noob than look me up in game. I'm in a top 125 alliance. Nc rarely gets out on stun immune because he's easy to fight
    Think
  • smdam38smdam38 Posts: 820 ★★★
    Deadbyrd9 wrote: »
    @SmokinSurfer stun immune nc is a piece of cake. If you actually thrill I'm a noob than look me up in game. I'm in a top 125 alliance. Nc rarely gets out on stun immune because he's easy to fight

Post a vid of stun immune NC kill in war. Or you don't want to give away your 'secrets'?
  • Rich_RyderRich_Ryder Posts: 238
    There is no way anyone would be supporting a boss who's difficult because of a broken mechanic in any other phase of the game. People saying people are whining because they don't have NC are hypocrites who don't want him changed because they themselves or a top guy in their alliance does.
    I can't screen record wirrout paying money. I never see him as a war boss in tier 1. It's only dormamus and magiks in the big leagues
    Without
    Swashbuckle him and it's game over for nc
  • smdam38smdam38 Posts: 820 ★★★
    I can't screen record wirrout paying money. I never see him as a war boss in tier 1. It's only dormamus and magiks in the big leagues

Why would you have to pay to record your screen?

I'm probably not on your level, but really want to see a video of you 'easily' kiling an AW Nightcrawler boss on stun immune.
  • QuentinJQuentinJ Posts: 15
    smdam38 wrote: »

I'm probably not on your level, but really want to see a video of you 'easily' kiling an AW Nightcrawler boss on stun immune.

NC requires skill to beat. I'm decent at defeating him on any node, but my big brother is much, much better and has been taking down massive stun immune NC's for a while---- if you want an example of a "hard" NC boss kill then this could work
    https://youtu.be/slypU6nMK7E
  • QuentinJQuentinJ Posts: 15
    QuentinJ wrote: »

NC requires skill to beat. I'm decent at defeating him on any node, but my big brother is much, much better and has been taking down massive stun immune NC's for a while---- if you want an example of a "hard" NC boss kill then this could work
    https://youtu.be/slypU6nMK7E

I should also point out that changing NC's modes requires some amount of luck. But if you happen to consistency fail at being able to change NC's mode then that may be just because you're not expierenced enough to know how to do it well
  • TaimurKhanTaimurKhan Posts: 119
    What i don't get is SW and Thor were nerfed because they were OP. By that logic, NC deserves to be nerfed.
  • Tmasters1984Tmasters1984 Posts: 451
    Switch and Thor were needed because they made content like RoL easier. Same for BW. Same for willpower.

Defenders like NC, Hyperion, Magik etc will NEVER BE NERFED because they're moneymakers for Kabam
  • Tmasters1984Tmasters1984 Posts: 451
    He is easier if you force him to swashbuckle.

My top champ is an 5/50 NC at sig 80+, but people still kill him in war.
  • Ja55Ja55 Posts: 155

All you need to do is switch him to swashbuckling. After that he is as easy or easier than any other champ.
    I used to fight nc with bw back when I used to see him as a boss. She reduces his chance to evade and so it's very easy to get him to swashbuckle. Voodoo is the same way after a special in an odd combo. Cap also works great against him. Never do a 5 hit combo. Stop at 4 if you land every hit. Nc isn't nearly as bad as spidey is as far as hitting you right after an evade so once you see him evade you back off.