**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Domino awaken?

Hey guys, i was lucky enought to pull domino out of a feautured 5* crystal and i have a mutant gem i can use.. is it worth using?? I have a rank 3 AA that i can use it on aswell but im taking domino to rank 4 so would it suit her or AA better?

Comments

• Quatre_1988Quatre_1988 Posts: 90
    Give it to domino!!
  • Strikerrx8Strikerrx8 Posts: 1,090 ★★★
    Domino is insane
  • AhitlawAhitlaw Posts: 2,123 ★★★★
    So lucky 😍😍😍😍😍😍😍 nice man!
  • Mitchell35Mitchell35 Posts: 1,897 ★★★★
    Domino. Dude you’re lucky
  • Mrwarren96Mrwarren96 Posts: 424 ★★
    Yeah i was chuffed to pull her, just debating who would benifit more from the gem, AA kinda needs it but it would be so nice to have silver stars on domino😁
  • Mitchell35Mitchell35 Posts: 1,897 ★★★★
    V1PER1987 wrote: »
    Noooo. She’s not worth a gem.

Why not?
  • IvarTheBonelessIvarTheBoneless Posts: 1,240 ★★★★
    Pulled her too yesterday, @Mrwarren96 we're some lucky bastards! I was a little disappointed to learn that her critical failure is her dupe since I wanted to try her out on defense too.

In my opinion it's like the limbo damage from magik. Just some unavoidable damage over time which isn't necessary as she is great already in the damage departement. But she would benefit highly from it on aw defense since the only counter is Ghulk.

I would certainly not awaken her with a generic but I would also be in doubt if I had a mutant gem. The other champs who need it more are AA for the ability reduction, rogue and iceman (I don't know much about psylocke and sabretooth). I think AA is your best option and would give it to him, only if you can get his sig high enough that you have +33% ability reduction. This is around sig 112 so if you have that many sig stones to pop in him or you will have that many in the future I'd awaken AA.

Why I said I'd be in doubt is because I sometimes rank/awaken more for fun than the "best" of the game. If you absolutely LOVE playing her and the dupe would make it even more fun then go for it!

• TheSquish671TheSquish671 Posts: 2,880 ★★★★★
    Mitchell35 wrote: »

Why not?

Because if you saying yes makes him do it, then you face his alliance in war, you'll have to fight a duped domino lol
  • Clinton2111Clinton2111 Posts: 130
    edited August 2018
    Mitchell35 wrote: »

Why not?

Because if you saying yes makes him do it, then you face his alliance in war, you'll have to fight a duped domino lol

@Mrwarren96 congratulations Wish I had one

Damn straight wouldn't want to face @Mrwarren96 Domino in war lol
  • Mrwarren96Mrwarren96 Posts: 424 ★★
    Ivar you make a very good point, i already have AA fully maxed as a 4* level and sig and he does wonders and has higher pi anyways and the 5* wont be going r4 for a long while after r4 domino, i was saving it for iceman but i dont know if i can wait that long, it depends what i end up using her for. If going in def then deffo put it on her if not then ill see how much i like her and see how i feel once shes goes r4, but great advice man