**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Who's the worst champ in map5 on day4-5

KALIZOKALIZO Posts: 484 ★★
The title is self explanatory. I could say is abomination, bedsides dormamu. dtv5gsakqlbo.png

Comments

• DD2DD2 Posts: 309 ★★★
    Were you using a 3*? lol j/k
  • DD2DD2 Posts: 309 ★★★
    edited July 2017
    KALIZO wrote: »
    4/40 ultron he hits with pillows on

Ya definitely. The nerf didn't help either.

He's poison immune though which is why I'm wondering how you were KO'd with only one shot. Did you take a lot of block damage?
  • NoobeeusNoobeeus Posts: 332 ★★
    Use hulk he's much better
  • DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,558 Guardian
    DD2 wrote: »

He's poison immune though which is why I'm wondering how you were KO'd with only one shot. Did you take a lot of block damage?

Special three?
  • Etaki_LirakoiEtaki_Lirakoi Posts: 480 ★★
    DNA3000 wrote: »
    DD2 wrote: »

Special three?

Abomination's L3 hits 5 times, not once.
  • Tmasters1984Tmasters1984 Posts: 451
    I take Ms Marvel to map 5 purely to use against Abom
  • DL864DL864 Posts: 1,089 ★★★
    Yeah definitely abomination for sure! I use an r5 aou vision and day 5 it takes about 95 hits to take him. I always take that path. Now I will say he's very easy to parry just a long fight and if you mess up and take a combo it's all over.
  • The_OneThe_One Posts: 2,936 ★★★★
    I use Hulk on that abomination, yellow jacket is the worst for me.
    His unblockable s1 is a pain in the ass.
  • Ja55Ja55 Posts: 155
    I ate an sp1 as I was about to dodge it, my champ just stood still like a good boy. I couldn't move.

Your picture and your story don't add up. He ko'd you with a l1 but yet your champ stood there? The picture you posted only shows 1 hit for abom.
  • DL864DL864 Posts: 1,089 ★★★
    Ja55 wrote: »
    I ate an sp1 as I was about to dodge it, my champ just stood still like a good boy. I couldn't move.

Your picture and your story don't add up. He ko'd you with a l1 but yet your champ stood there? The picture you posted only shows 1 hit for abom.

His l1 is only one hit. It's the head but
  • I_ZERO_II_ZERO_I Posts: 104
    Yellow Jacket is the worst. Abomination is easy compared to the amount of hits it takes to bring YJ down with the same champ.
  • KpatrixKpatrix Posts: 1,055 ★★★
    Abom is much worse. His attack is insane, he can destroy you even if you parry every attack, sometimes the AI fires L1 every time he gets a bar of power, and he's cake, other times he goes all or nothing and won't bait at all. His poison is so strong he can take out a 4/55 after a 20-0 fight, I got stuck on that lane once without a poison immune. It was brutal. Yellow jacket with the unblockable is a little easier if you manage to push him to L2 fast enough, then just block it or evade, depending on champ. Ultron and CM benefit a little from blocking it.

Overall, map 5 season 4 is much harder than season 3, and should reflect that with a higher multiplier, same with map 4. It's really dumb that you can 100% map 4 but get more points not completing map 5, we haven't even ran it since doing it to unlock map 5 way back in the day. Back to the point, that first abom is harder than any mini in map 5 in my opinion. He is just over powered in the first leg and none of the immune champs hit hard enough to get thru the fight quickly for less chances of screwing up. They should at least award more points for all the local node champs. It makes no sense that a champ with 5k attack and 70k health gives the same points as every other non boss node on the map.
  • weavileweavile Posts: 288
    since I always have DD on me I would say hood. There is someting about him that I can't counter. Probably I just suck.
  • Tmasters1984Tmasters1984 Posts: 451
    Actually I agree. Hood is annoying on Day 5. He's so easy on lower prestige and then all of a sudden he becomes an agro jerk who you can't just autopilot.

Abom still the worst.

AA also annoying but, like Hood, only if you're not 100% focuse
  • What about the symbiods? They are worst than Abom, hood etc. because they don't block, they don't attack instead they like to intercept and put a big pressure if you miss the parries.
  • Rogers888Rogers888 Posts: 18
    I AGREE