**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Uncollected Adaptoid: The Wrath of Kabam

2Β»

Comments

• DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,552 Guardian
    I don't have the patience. Used a 3*. That was long enough. πŸ˜‚

sku_29233_102.gif
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Great post @DNA3000. Loved the first installment as well.
  • GlueNoClueGlueNoClue Posts: 76 β˜…
    :D:D Classic Kabam Ending.
  • GlueNoClueGlueNoClue Posts: 76 β˜…
    :D:D Classic Kabam Ending.
  • C4ptainC4ptain Posts: 63 β˜…
    I tried using my r1l1 3* duped Ronan. Did not work. Wasn't strong enough to over power the Regen.
  • KoperBoyKoperBoy Posts: 210 β˜…β˜…
    Ahahaha very nice! :smiley: The part that made me laugh the most is this:
    Summoner: Let's not start pointing fingers. Just die already and we can swap someone else in there.

Just imagining someone saying this to Cap is hilarious haha!

I hope you can grace us with more of these in the future!
  • LurkerLurker Posts: 196 β˜…
    everything about this post is great.
  • CapWW2CapWW2 Posts: 2,901 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Another post of someone complaining about quest??

Seriously my friend, if you dont have units buy units or grind arena. I powered thru with my 5/65 SL, my 3/45 Hood and my 6 star nebula the first completion. Then i beat the content with 4 stars.

1.It was a fun fight.
    2. Uncollected means skill+right champs
    3. It has been proven that many champs (more than a dozen) can beat him.
    4. Why still crying, respectfully, this crying is just so laughable.
    5. Why no one at this stage of the game has a 4 star Ronan since he is given in ROL and LOL.
    6. There have been a dozen of 4 star awakening gems. If you did not want to rank a champ because it does not fit for your taste too bad. The game is evolving to right matchups so prestige champs wont be ideal for 100 percent of the content.
    7. A 3 star Ronan can beat him.
    8. Again any champ can beat him. Here is a short list:

Ronan
    Quake
    Mordo
    Loki
    Star Lord
    Star enhanced spiderman
    Mephisto
    Hood
    Nebula
    Corvus
    Void
    Blade
    Hyperion
    Guillotine
    And many others.

9. Dont have enough revives. Too bad. Grind arena or buy units.
    10. Uncollected means end game content. If you struggle with it just do master and be happy.
    11. I complained about the thanos but it was idioticin my part. I did not know how to fight him and once I learned his mechanics he was easy. So what complain?
    i learned myself that i needed to get better months back and watch videos of other people beating the content so I dont figure out myself on the flight. I started doing master first and getting used to the new champs/nodes mechanics before heading to uncollected. At the end this allowed me to save revives and units. Now A few months later I do uncollected with my 4 stars just for fun since my top champs make it easy. For this month challenge I use my 5/65 SL and 6 star Nebula because I was following the stupidity bandwagon of believing the adaptoid and red skull were hard. I learned how to fight them and beat them with 4 stars.

12. People want everything easy in the game. I think kabam must double down x2 on the uncollected difficulty and increase the rewards x2. That way we can differentiate and allow unskilled people to stay in YOUR LANE. Until someone dont improve their roster and skill you cannot be where the big boys are.

🎀 dropped.

• Bapoi wrote: Β»
    CapWW2 wrote: Β»

Seriously my friend, if you dont have units buy units or grind arena. I powered thru with my 5/65 SL, my 3/45 Hood and my 6 star nebula the first completion. Then i beat the content with 4 stars.

1.It was a fun fight.
    5. Why no one at this stage of the game has a 4 star Ronan since he is given in ROL and LOL.
    6. There have been a dozen of 4 star awakening gems. If you did not want to rank a champ because it does not fit for your taste too bad. The game is evolving to right matchups so prestige champs wont be ideal for 100 percent of the content.

Ronan
    Quake
    Mordo
    Loki
    Star Lord
    Star enhanced spiderman
    Mephisto
    Hood
    Nebula
    Corvus
    Void
    Blade
    Hyperion
    Guillotine
    And many others.

10. Uncollected means end game content. If you struggle with it just do master and be happy.
    11. I complained about the thanos but it was idioticin my part. I did not know how to fight him and once I learned his mechanics he was easy. So what complain?
    i learned myself that i needed to get better months back and watch videos of other people beating the content so I dont figure out myself on the flight. I started doing master first and getting used to the new champs/nodes mechanics before heading to uncollected. At the end this allowed me to save revives and units. Now A few months later I do uncollected with my 4 stars just for fun since my top champs make it easy. For this month challenge I use my 5/65 SL and 6 star Nebula because I was following the stupidity bandwagon of believing the adaptoid and red skull were hard. I learned how to fight them and beat them with 4 stars.

12. People want everything easy in the game. I think kabam must double down x2 on the uncollected difficulty and increase the rewards x2. That way we can differentiate and allow unskilled people to stay in YOUR LANE. Until someone dont improve their roster and skill you cannot be where the big boys are.

🎀 dropped.

You sir, are a complete cretin and a moron at that, having not read the original post apparently...
    You have made a complete and utter fool of yourself.

Pick up that 🎀 and go sit in a corner ashamed of yourself for being a pompous douche.

I'm sorry that you need to be so rude, but I really think he's just being insightful.
  • BapoiBapoi Posts: 995 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Bapoi wrote: Β»

1.It was a fun fight.

Ronan
    Quake
    Mordo
    Loki
    Star Lord
    Star enhanced spiderman
    Mephisto
    Hood
    Nebula
    Corvus
    Void
    Blade
    Hyperion
    Guillotine
    And many others.

🎀 dropped.

You sir, are a complete cretin and a moron at that, having not read the original post apparently...

Pick up that 🎀 and go sit in a corner ashamed of yourself for being a pompous douche.

I'm sorry that you need to be so rude, but I really think he's just being insightful.

No.
    He went on a spree assuming someone was complaining. The mic dropping at the end just added the cherry on top.
    Read the subject of a thread before being a douche.
    It being insightful because of the content has nothing to do with the tone of the post.
    Apparently someone here does not know the definition of irony, instead resorts to name calling and offensive attacks. Amazing!!! πŸ˜‚ I love it!!! Someone is salty about having a hard time in this month uncollected. Have a great day #πŸ˜‚πŸ˜­πŸ€£πŸ˜…
    Apparently someone here does not know the definition of irony, instead resorts to name calling and offensive attacks. Amazing!!! πŸ˜‚ I love it!!! Someone is salty about having a hard time in this month uncollected. Have a great day #πŸ˜‚πŸ˜­πŸ€£πŸ˜…

If that was irony, you most definitely are not good at it.
    And I am having a great day. Oh and no salt either. But nice try 😏
  • ljballer22ljballer22 Posts: 151 β˜…

@CapWW2 or @Sp1d3y_K0ng did either of you read the OP?

@Bapoi you sir are my hero for the day. @DNA3000 was yesterday's hero.

1.It was a fun fight.

Ronan
    Quake
    Mordo
    Loki
    Star Lord
    Star enhanced spiderman
    Mephisto
    Hood
    Nebula
    Corvus
    Void
    Blade
    Hyperion
    Guillotine
    And many others.

🎀 dropped.

No.
    He went on a spree assuming someone was complaining. The mic dropping at the end just added the cherry on top.
    Read the subject of a thread before being a douche.
    It being insightful because of the content has nothing to do with the tone of the post.
    A: I'm a douche or he is? I know I'm not. B: You can't truly know the tone of a comment.
    edited August 2018

The fact that you say that I am not good at irony does not affect my life a single bit. On the other hand , thank you for giving enough importance in your life to take of your own time to think about my thoughts ironic or not. Your time investment on my comment is greatly appreciated.

I will be around so you can invest more of your time on me. Stay tuned. πŸ˜‚ 🀣 πŸ˜†

Yes. Yes I did. The point was the post wasn't complaining except for the disconnection, which I hardly have. On another note, people on Twitter should think before they trash Kabam.
  • mum_m2mum_m2 Posts: 1,776 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    I hate that I can only flair this once.

Yes. Yes I did. The point was the post wasn't complaining except for the disconnection, which I hardly have. On another note, people on Twitter should think before they trash Kabam.

Now there I completely agree.
    Whenever something is posted to twitter, the comments are plain shameful. I have stopped reading them mostly, because they rarely touch on the subject posted to begin with.
  • Mitchell35Mitchell35 Posts: 1,897 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…

1.It was a fun fight.

Ronan
    Quake
    Mordo
    Loki
    Star Lord
    Star enhanced spiderman
    Mephisto
    Hood
    Nebula
    Corvus
    Void
    Blade
    Hyperion
    Guillotine
    And many others.

🎀 dropped.

Ugh. This was a great post.
  • SoulBreaker1229SoulBreaker1229 Posts: 228 β˜…
    So true.
  • ACIDUCKACIDUCK Posts: 64
    i think the adaptoid was easy all across the board. however, i think it may be an increase in difficulty for people who usually do master mode, but not if they play smart of course

Now there I completely agree.
    Whenever something is posted to twitter, the comments are plain shameful. I have stopped reading them mostly, because they rarely touch on the subject posted to begin with.

Glad we're on the same page.
  • CapWW2 wrote: Β»

1.It was a fun fight.

Ronan
    Quake
    Mordo
    Loki
    Star Lord
    Star enhanced spiderman
    Mephisto
    Hood
    Nebula
    Corvus
    Void
    Blade
    Hyperion
    Guillotine
    And many others.

🎀 dropped.

Ugh. This was a great post.

Wait, the quote/comment or the original post?
  • DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,552 Guardian

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1KRqeDEQcYk