**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

So.... Is he good?

DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,865 ★★★★★
ui884xxbnqpe.png

Any thoughts so far?

Comments

• ZzyzxGuyZzyzxGuy Posts: 1,292 ★★★
    Lol Grats.

How many did it take?
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,865 ★★★★★
    ZzyzxGuy wrote: »
    Lol Grats.

How many did it take?

For once. Just 1 Crystal and thats it. I am still in shock. Almost jumped out of my seat here at work.
  • ZzyzxGuyZzyzxGuy Posts: 1,292 ★★★
    Demonzfyre wrote: »
    ZzyzxGuy wrote: »
    Lol Grats.

How many did it take?

For once. Just 1 Crystal and thats it. I am still in shock. Almost jumped out of my seat here at work.

Well done then. Enjoy him in AWA.
  • FixxxFixxx Posts: 234
    Congratulations

You're the one who has him though. What are your thoughts on him?
    Fixxx wrote: »
    Congratulations

You're the one who has him though. What are your thoughts on him?

Havent even tried yet but excited too
  • FixxxFixxx Posts: 234
    I look forward to hearing it. The True Strike alone should be worth it
  • WerewrymWerewrym Posts: 2,830 ★★★★★
    I want to see how good his synergies are.
    edited August 2018
    Werewrym wrote: »
    I want to see how good his synergies are.

Samsies
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,193 ★★★★★
    Grats buddy.
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,036 ★★★★★
    Wish im never luck this op and try. And all 3 stats. But congraz for
  • Ghostspider231Ghostspider231 Posts: 297 ★★★
    You're going to see him a lot on AW attack against every medusa, IMIW, NC, Spidy, and Modok.
  • LysiszeroLysiszero Posts: 296
    iwjds4qswpbw.png
    Congrats. That's my luck. Spent $100 on my main and only pulled 2* but I don't waste no ey on The low low low odds of a 5*.
  • IsThisLossIsThisLoss Posts: 256 ★★
    popped 3 after seeing this and got 3 star skull heimdall and colossus, lawl
  • Mitchell35Mitchell35 Posts: 1,897 ★★★★
    Man y’all are lucky
    You're going to see him a lot on AW attack against every medusa, IMIW, NC, Spidy, and Modok.

No that’s Corvus remember?
    Mitchell35 wrote: »

No that’s Corvus remember?

With his True Strike he might be better than Corvus
    Grats buddy.

Thanks!
    Lysiszero wrote: »
    iwjds4qswpbw.png
    Congrats. That's my luck. Spent $100 on my main and only pulled 2* but I don't waste no ey on The low low low odds of a 5*.

Ouch. My condolences. This is my first time getting a featured off 1 Crystal. Doubt it will ever happen again lol
  • HolyDracHolyDrac Posts: 106
    I popped open 5 and got him too! Gonna try him out after work and depending on how good and how much I can level him up, I might throw him into the war I'm heading into
    You know how bad this post is for my unit spending habits? I try to save my units as a F2P and then you come along and post this... I can feel the crystals calling my name...
    You know how bad this post is for my unit spending habits? I try to save my units as a F2P and then you come along and post this... I can feel the crystals calling my name...

You can get through it.... this doesn’t define you lol

@Werewrym they are whispering to me as well to try and dupe him
  • Duke_SilverDuke_Silver Posts: 2,421 ★★★★
    Woah fam, that’s some insane luck.
  • DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,558 Guardian

If it makes you feel better, you'll have a decent shot at the 4* version in six months or so, and if you rank him up to 5/50 it'll be almost as good as the 5* version unless you were planning on burning T2 alphas on him.

That's the F2P way of doing things.
  • V1PER1987V1PER1987 Posts: 3,474 ★★★★★
    edited August 2018
    I was waiting for him and saved up all my cats for him and ended up pulling him. His attack is decent but crit rate sucks pretty bad. I took mine up to 4/55 right away and I’m about to test him against a Medusa mini and Spidey mini. I’m hoping for good things.

Edit: by the way congrats!
  • RaganatorRaganator Posts: 2,498 ★★★★★
    V1PER1987 wrote: »
    I was waiting for him and saved up all my cats for him and ended up pulling him. His attack is decent but crit rate sucks pretty bad. I took mine up to 4/55 right away and I’m about to test him against a Medusa mini and Spidey mini. I’m hoping for good things.

Please report back.

@V1PER1987 yes please let me know. I can only get him to R1 right now but Seatins video gives me hopes.

How many crystals did you open to get him?
  • V1PER1987V1PER1987 Posts: 3,474 ★★★★★
    Raganator wrote: »

Please report back.

Demonzfyre wrote: »

@V1PER1987 yes please let me know. I can only get him to R1 right now but Seatins video gives me hopes.

You got it guys. I did make a mistake. Mine is awakened and I was not able to to take advantage of the power gain because there was a mystic before Medusa so I had to play it safe. But his awakened ability really helps you get to that special right away for the true strike. I’ll report back in about an hour when I am able to take down Medusa.

How many crystals did you open to get him?

I opened 20 but I had enough units on hand for 10. So all in all it wasn’t terrible.