**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Which 5* featured should I go for?

KLee_Plu5KLee_Plu5 Posts: 34
edited July 2017 in General Discussion
I already own 4* of both, but I have 5* shards that should be used too.
I have 5* mutant awakening gem only.

If you want more details to determine your choice, feel free to ask me!

Which 5* featured should I go for? 69 votes

1 try at 5* Spidey Stark Enhanced, 3 tries at 5* Iceman
56%
Etaki_LirakoiNo_More_HeroesKronos987654321A_Noob_Is1j00mBAAakashsfu_koraxJosh2PlayNyaleSlux83EchSmokinSurferINTEGRALGhettoafricanHell_GoliathNikoBravoDanny_DohyunadqqedfyvrMonasouAppleisgod 39 votes
4 tries at 5* Iceman
43%
LagmelongtimeWhododo872JOHNOSA1995ShrimkinsAtlasNoob_2yrsSlySlyTimone147arni2Hulk_77CaixaaTillerTheKillerRaganatorAEG93roy505DocMcShottieFel_95Primmer79Darkmagic1991JayT1996 30 votes

Comments

• MonasouMonasou Posts: 142
    spiderman isnt a bad option. he's good and even if you fail i believe there is a small chance to still get iceman on the roll.
  • JOHNOSA1995JOHNOSA1995 Posts: 536 ★★
    4 tries at 5* Iceman
    Topen ice man and save rest for spidy
  • Fel_95Fel_95 Posts: 347 ★★
    4 tries at 5* Iceman
    go for iceman and wait 4 months and 3 days (from today) for the next 5* featured spidy, so you have an increased chance to get both of them. with 1-3 you have a chance to get none of them or an unduped version of one of them
  • KLee_Plu5KLee_Plu5 Posts: 34
    Wow the votes are really close to each other. So different from my alliance, who all voted the first choice
    Bump!

If you voted, please include some of your reasoning! I'm very torn on this subject. Thanks!
  • j00mBAj00mBA Posts: 24
    edited July 2017
    Do you have an Awakening Gem for either, that should make the decision easier.
    If not, give 1 shot to Spidey and save rest for Iceman.
    Based on the current feedback for both (i don't have either one as 4 or 5*), Spidey is good on offence and Iceman is good as AW defender.
    If it helps, I took 3 shots at 5* Spidey and failed (VP, LC and Hulk).
    Good luck, do post the results.

EDIT: Typo
  • TheMageHunterTheMageHunter Posts: 711 ★★
    I have noticed that the odds are somewhat better when the featured 5* is also the featured in arena
    @j00mBA I have a mutant awakening for Iceman if I pull him. Do not have an awakening for Spidey if I pull him.
  • j00mBAj00mBA Posts: 24
    KLee_Plu5 wrote: »
    @j00mBA I have a mutant awakening for Iceman if I pull him. Do not have an awakening for Spidey if I pull him.

In that case go for Iceman completely. The key is, open in the first half hour the crystal is available (it worked for me twice, i know i am superstitious but being aware won't hurt) and be ready for any outcome.
    All the best
  • DLegendDLegend Posts: 745 ★★★
    Don't go for featured crystals. 99.9% of the time, you will be kabamed. Its better to wait till december.
  • LocoMotivesLocoMotives Posts: 1,200 ★★★
    I've only gotten Kabam'd 66% of the time. Feature hunting is the most fun part of the game at this point for me. I'm in the same situation with a mutant awakening, trying to justify going for spidey now vs waiting until November.
  • FejoFejo Posts: 8
    Yesterday I opened 3 5* Spidey crystals. Got AntMan, then Spider Gwen and that time I thought I won't get a featured this time neither (opened 10 before and didn't get anything), then I got my new Spidey from the 3rd crystal. Now saving shards for November to dupe him. haha
  • NikoBravoNikoBravo Posts: 447 ★★★
    c0hwn3j96g67.png

1 out of 1
  • bryndenriversbryndenrivers Posts: 443 ★★
    Iceman is great don't get me wrong but Spiderman stark enhanced is more god tier than starlord. Go for as many spider crystals as you can
  • adqqedfyvradqqedfyvr Posts: 463
    spiderman is worth every thing you've got
  • TillerTheKillerTillerTheKiller Posts: 280 ★★
    4 tries at 5* Iceman
    I say wait until spiderman comes back around
    BUMP! HAHA I GOT 5* ICEMAN! Awakened him directly to sig 80 and now his prestige is over 9k ^__^