**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

New hela and heimdal bug? [Under Investigation]

Riegel_3Riegel_3 Posts: 6
edited August 2018 in Bugs and Known Issues
It seems right now, that Hela can’t die when she has the heimdal synergy activated. This could be exploitable in areas like labyrinth, and potenially be able to explore without having to spend revives.

She takes 0 damage when being hit(with synergy).

Just wondering if that is intended, I assume it’s not. And would like clarity before potenially being banned, due to exploiting this.
Post edited by Kabam Lyra on

Comments

• LegendJRGLegendJRG Posts: 39
    Wonder how many minutes until they fix it? And the punishment for anyone like you who uses it lol.
  • OhGodYesOhGodYes Posts: 143
    LegendJRG wrote: »
    Wonder how many minutes until they fix it? And the punishment for anyone like you who uses it lol.

lol I was "testing"
  • Zuko_ILCZuko_ILC Posts: 1,503 ★★★★★
    I bet we see a lot of AW teams with Heimdall and Hela :)
  • LegendJRGLegendJRG Posts: 39
    OhGodYes wrote: »

lol I was "testing"
    I know was referring to the OP and making a joke about when Mike threatened everyone who farmed 1.1.5 revives.

• GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,193 ★★★★★
    IsThisLoss wrote: »
    please stop talking

If something is wrong, it won't matter. They'll know whether people speak up or not. Either way, it will be dealt with. Lol.
    please stop talking

If something is wrong, it won't matter. They'll know whether people speak up or not. Either way, it will be dealt with. Lol.

but why be the whistle blower, meh

To save people from getting nipped or banned from exploiting it? Lol.
  • IsThisLossIsThisLoss Posts: 256 ★★
    please stop talking

"exploiting" el o el
    please stop talking

"exploiting" el o el

Pretty sure we know what exploiting is. People find a bug and milk it for all the Rewards they can get. Not talking about normal gameplay.
  • I would rather kabam resolves the issue than seeing a bunch of threads complaining about exploit bans.

Im not sure if any remembers, but a user was banned for explointing doc ock in lab(that exploit actually took revives).
    please stop talking

"exploiting" el o el

Pretty sure we know what exploiting is. People find a bug and milk it for all the Rewards they can get. Not talking about normal gameplay.

Like wintersoldier potion farming? Bugs sure, but why are potions ok, revives aren’t. Both in the unit store. Need more consistency from Kabam.

Not comparable to running Act 1 for Revs.
    It also doesn't always drop.
    dunno i just tried this and it didnt work my hela died with 3 hits with heimdall
    dunno i just tried this and it didnt work my hela died with 3 hits with heimdall

Do you have Heimdall? It's the Synergy that gives it. Not fighting him.

yes i do

yes i do

Ok. Just clarifying. :)
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,864 ★★★★★
    please stop talking

"exploiting" el o el

Like wintersoldier potion farming? Bugs sure, but why are potions ok, revives aren’t. Both in the unit store. Need more consistency from Kabam.

The items you get fr9m WS are randomized. Tge 1.1.5 was supposed to be as well but something went wrong. Farming items from paths is fine because they are random and won't be the same everytime
    please stop talking

"exploiting" el o el

Bravo for skirting the question.

Skirting? No. Running Act 1 on Auto for a guaranteed Rev is not the same as taking down WS in ROL for a possible Pot drop. Not the same at all, actually.
    So move it to a relevantly difficult content like RoL then? Fact is there is no place to reliably farm revives in the game.

Enter and exit out of quests until you find a lane with one. Keep looking till you find one. They items were never meant to be the same over and over
    Ace_03 wrote: »
    Demonzfyre wrote: »
    please stop talking

"exploiting" el o el

Skirting? No. Running Act 1 on Auto for a guaranteed Rev is not the same as taking down WS in ROL for a possible Pot drop. Not the same at all, actually.
    So move it to a relevantly difficult content like RoL then? Fact is there is no place to reliably farm revives in the game.

Enter and exit out of quests until you find a lane with one. Keep looking till you find one. They items were never meant to be the same over and over

When you can change the narrative anytime you want, nothing is intended in any way, until you feel otherwise.

Where else in the game does it give the same resource every time you complete? No where. There isn't a narrative
    Ace_03 wrote: »
    please stop talking

"exploiting" el o el

When you can change the narrative anytime you want, nothing is intended in any way, until you feel otherwise.

Where else in the game does it give the same resource every time you complete? No where. There isn't a narrative

Much less a few Energy for a guaranteed Rev. We don't need Algebraic Expressions to see that's not legit. Lol. They put it in to help people naturally and now no one can use it because someone discovered it and it became an exploit.
  • grud9egrud9e Posts: 85
    so... banned if you do LOL then or not?
  • JiNTarkanJiNTarkan Posts: 22
    After 100% exploration all Items or chests from any quest path should be unavailable just like you cant get completion rewards twice...
This discussion has been closed.