**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Dungeon Changes Horrible.

You didn’t make them harder so you didn’t increase rewards. That’s fine. But you moved up milestones for ppl to obtain easier and but didn’t leave the higher milestones. Therefore cutting the rewards.

Am I reading this wrong?
So your nerfing the dungeons?

Comments

• Cranmer00Cranmer00 Posts: 527 ★★
    They just know how to really get the ppl on the fence really excited about dungeons.

Thx for response.. thought I heard them say their not increasing rewards for difficulty change.. but their essentially decreasing rewards by cutting milestones.

I think a lot of people were stoked about dungeons until read the specifics.. no one cares about an extra difficulty 7 levels instead of 6.. that is just all smoke.
  • DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,657 Guardian
    Cranmer00 wrote: »
    They just know how to really get the ppl on the fence really excited about dungeons.

Thx for response.. thought I heard them say their not increasing rewards for difficulty change.. but their essentially decreasing rewards by cutting milestones.

I think a lot of people were stoked about dungeons until read the specifics.. no one cares about an extra difficulty 7 levels instead of 6.. that is just all smoke.

The biggest complaint about dungeons the last time was that they promoted burn out by compelling people to do as much as possible to maximize the rewards. They addressed that in part by scaling the rewards down to lower levels of effort. Whether the reward/effort ratio is better or worse in the new iteration is something that will probably take actual gameplay to get a full handle on. But I think it is at least a laudable attempt to address that issue.
  • Thecrusher_9756Thecrusher_9756 Posts: 772 ★★★
    It’s fair that since it doesn’t require as much effort that they Lower the rewards a bit imo
  • xNigxNig Posts: 7,243 ★★★★★
    It’s a free 5* crystal from a pool of your choosing. You don’t even need to clock the milestones everyday for that 1 crystal.
  • Cranmer00Cranmer00 Posts: 527 ★★
    DNA3000 wrote: »
    Cranmer00 wrote: »

The biggest complaint about dungeons the last time was that they promoted burn out by compelling people to do as much as possible to maximize the rewards. They addressed that in part by scaling the rewards down to lower levels of effort. Whether the reward/effort ratio is better or worse in the new iteration is something that will probably take actual gameplay to get a full handle on. But I think it is at least a laudable attempt to address that issue.

Makes no sense. If you don’t want to grind it for higher rewards, then don’t. How is this any different than the arena yet on a much smaller scale. If your good, it really didn’t take much effort, but if you suck it must have been really hard. Isn’t that how gaming works?
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,135 ★★★★★
    Also the 5 Stars is a full dups now so alot better thah 1 sig im Got one my juggs last time. And im wher burn out after thah