**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Valkyrie Confirmed?

Avengers320Avengers320 Posts: 683 ★★★
fzegaalydiqu.png

Comments

• Avengers320Avengers320 Posts: 683 ★★★
    That was from the Revolution 2.0 motion comic
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wUzZXuslkSg
  • AdiMukh555AdiMukh555 Posts: 756 ★★★
    Who's the 3-headed guy?
  • TheSquish671TheSquish671 Posts: 2,880 ★★★★★
    AdiMukh555 wrote: »
    Who's the 3-headed guy?

He was in the movie too. But he died like in 20 seconds after they reached the rainbow bridge
    Skurge are you kidding me. Worst character ever.

Well if valkyrie's gonna be added, they're going to need another thor ragnarok character to be added with her, and i can't think of anyone else from the movie who could be added.
  • LysiszeroLysiszero Posts: 296
    Surtur would be good but all the animation would slow devices like dorm and ghost rider and mephesto do.
  • AdiMukh555AdiMukh555 Posts: 756 ★★★
    AdiMukh555 wrote: »
    Who's the 3-headed guy?

He was in the movie too. But he died like in 20 seconds after they reached the rainbow bridge

thanks
  • RockonRockon Posts: 271
    if they are adding characters from Thor Rag, we should also get OG Iron Man, the MK1 suit from Iron Man 1 and the Extremis dude from Iron Man 3
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,862 ★★★★★
    Lysiszero wrote: »
    They could add meik in his mechanical suit which would act like x23 but skill class. Or they could add barber shop Stan Lee.

Just remembered surtur, he would be good to have. Maybe odin too?

I hope not because they will make him incinerate immune and everyone will complain they didn't make GR immune while at it.
  • AmonthirAmonthir Posts: 754 ★★★
    Although I would start selling body parts for units until I pulled a Valkyrie, I doubt she will be added unless she shows up in IW 2.0, or GotG 3. Of course, I could be wrong, and if they decide to add Skurge with her, I would be cool with that, even if Skurge is glurge. But have they ever added this many people from one movie before? Even IW only brought us 2 champs, and it had errabody.
    Characters from IW already in game(only new versions): Cap, iron man, corvus, proxima, infinity thanos.
    So 5 IW characters currently in game.

Characters from thor ragnarok: thor rags, hela, hulk rags, korg, heimdall(idk if he's technically thor 1 version).
    That makes 5.
  • WelderofortuneWelderofortune Posts: 527 ★★
    Lets have doug and beta ray bill.
  • Avengers320Avengers320 Posts: 683 ★★★
    we need ebony maw and cull obsidian
  • LysiszeroLysiszero Posts: 296
    Still waiting for agent coulson
  • ZzyzxGuyZzyzxGuy Posts: 1,292 ★★★
    Please no. Just no. God no. We have Angela. We don't need another boring Asgardian.
  • ButtehrsButtehrs Posts: 4,679 ★★★★★
    Except angela isnt boring? Shes definitely not terrible. Actually i dont think theres any boring asgardians.....
    ZzyzxGuy wrote: »
    Please no. Just no. God no. We have Angela. We don't need another boring Asgardian.

Well kabam almost never gives us what we need
  • teucriteucri Posts: 16
    I'm hoping for comic book Valkyrie.
  • Scarlett_Scarlett_ Posts: 273
    Rockon wrote: »
    if they are adding characters from Thor Rag, we should also get OG Iron Man, the MK1 suit from Iron Man 1 and the Extremis dude from Iron Man 3

It’s the manderin isn’t it
  • IksdjvanIksdjvan Posts: 239 ★★
    Scarlett_ wrote: »
    Rockon wrote: »

It’s the manderin isn’t it

NO! That is NOT the Mandarin!
    And they don't necessarily have to add more than Valkyrie from Thor ragnarok. This month they added red skull with 2 characters from Thor Ragnarok so they could do her and someone from a completely different movie or story...
  • ShadowBlade075ShadowBlade075 Posts: 126
    Amonthir wrote: »
    Although I would start selling body parts for units until I pulled a Valkyrie, I doubt she will be added unless she shows up in IW 2.0, or GotG 3. Of course, I could be wrong, and if they decide to add Skurge with her, I would be cool with that, even if Skurge is glurge. But have they ever added this many people from one movie before? Even IW only brought us 2 champs, and it had errabody.

4 champs proximia corvus IW iron man and IW Cap
  • sd__whitesd__white Posts: 182
    I was hoping they added RAGNAROK to the game along with Valkyrie. He wouldn't be the first demon monster on the roster.

3f0d97fvqq4c.jpeg
  • AmonthirAmonthir Posts: 754 ★★★
    Amonthir wrote: »

4 champs proximia corvus IW iron man and IW Cap

Yeah, I didn't actually visualize them with the movie since they came out earlier than Cap/IM, lol. SO 4 from IW (Thanos doesn't count, as we can't play him), and 4 from Ragnarok, depending on where you place Heimdall. But Heimerdinger's armor is from Thor 1, as in Ragnarok, he was in ranger-y gear.
  • Capt_MegasauceCapt_Megasauce Posts: 138
    I’m more curious if there’s going to be a special Korg Revolution 2.0 EQ today after 10am pst since Korg said he needed new recruits by Friday???

@Kabam Miike am I onto something here or just wishful thinking?
    I’m more curious if there’s going to be a special Korg Revolution 2.0 EQ today after 10am pst since Korg said he needed new recruits by Friday???

@Kabam Miike am I onto something here or just wishful thinking?

Probably not. There's already an EQ and a side quest plus dungeons.