**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Comment needs to be approved?

Anyone else randomly getting this? Don’t think I’ve done anything wrong and can’t seem to comment on anything

Comments

• DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,558 Guardian
    It happened to me for a while just after migrating to the new forums. Not sure what caused it, but I appeared to be triggering some kind of internal spam or content filter. At the time I was posting threads with more links than average which might have been part of the problem. If the forums keep auto-modding you, PM one of the moderators to have them take a look.
  • Duke_SilverDuke_Silver Posts: 2,421 ★★★★
    I have the same, y’all probs won’t see this lol.
  • Darkstar4387Darkstar4387 Posts: 2,145 ★★★
    Been happening a lot today and I'm not sure why, nothing I said would warrant moderation
  • Imthatdamnbad82Imthatdamnbad82 Posts: 181
    Its only started doing it for me tonight
  • PaytoPlayPaytoPlay Posts: 762 ★★★
    Every comments I have been making in the last hour needed approval. This is crazy.
    Mine are getting it in this post too lol
  • AdiMukh555AdiMukh555 Posts: 756 ★★★
    Same here, I posted a discussion for new alliance and it's saying it needs approval, don't know about comments though
  • AdiMukh555AdiMukh555 Posts: 756 ★★★
    Same here, I posted a discussion for new alliance and it's saying it needs approval, don't know about comme
  • ZzyzxGuyZzyzxGuy Posts: 1,292 ★★★
    I think it might have something to do with thread being monitored and/or posting links in said threads.
  • GlueNoClueGlueNoClue Posts: 76
    Let's See
  • GlueNoClueGlueNoClue Posts: 76
    What approval ??
  • ZzyzxGuyZzyzxGuy Posts: 1,292 ★★★
    It's seemingly random.
  • Noob2435Noob2435 Posts: 627 ★★★
    I have it too for whatever reason
  • Mitchell35Mitchell35 Posts: 1,897 ★★★★
    Same it’s weird
  • DarthPhalDarthPhal Posts: 1,064 ★★★★
    Hoping this is phase 1 in the auto-merging of new compensation posts.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,193 ★★★★★
    The system defaults to Approval from time to time. It's just a bug. Nothing to be alarmed about. That is, unless there's some reason why our comments are in need of it, but generally people know when they are being inappropriate. Lol.
    DarthPhal wrote: »
    Hoping this is phase 1 in the auto-merging of new compensation posts.

Doubt that's the case it's happening to me everywhere I post.
    Testing to see if its been fixed
    Nope...itll appear later lol
  • DarthPhalDarthPhal Posts: 1,064 ★★★★
    It’s the central scrutinizer at work.
    It's everywhere at this point, since 7pm est time all my comments in every thread are being moderated for no reason
  • SolswerdSolswerd Posts: 1,860 ★★★★
    DarthPhal wrote: »
    It’s the central scrutinizer at work.

Hangin in Joe's Garage....
  • Thecrusher_9756Thecrusher_9756 Posts: 772 ★★★
    Thanks guys! Thought it was just me... hopefully it’s been fixed now lol...