**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

4* Punisher - The myth

This is the second bulk opening and haven't duped him yet. May the odds be ever in your favour lol.. 9f7ai6hfqpjh.png

Comments

• spumingtonspumington Posts: 350 ★★
    Wow. I have him duped once. It took me about 60k PVP fights. Another guy in my old alliance duped him with 4k PVP fights. The drop rates on Punisher are a **** show.
  • TheMageHunterTheMageHunter Posts: 711 ★★
    I think i have opened over 2k arena crystals and got the 4 star version only once
  • BitterSteelBitterSteel Posts: 9,254 ★★★★★
    rw1cbgwcw3m8.png

What this guy?
  • The_Savage_AncientThe_Savage_Ancient Posts: 134
    @BitterSteel rubbing it in lol xP
    @TheMageHunter I'm at 67k pvp, yet to dupe him :(
    @The_Savage_Ancient
    I tried not to, but couldn't resist mybad
  • quando213quando213 Posts: 82
    I opened 2000 crystals today and finally duped him (plus 16 3* Punisher lol).
  • Zeus_godZeus_god Posts: 4
    I have him only in 3 star
  • superunknown012superunknown012 Posts: 413 ★★
    Just under 35k PVP fights - no Pun.

Side note - only 1 energy refill in 500 crystals? That's **** too!
  • HeroBoltsyHeroBoltsy Posts: 785 ★★★
    .....How much time do you guys spend grinding?!?!?!?!?!
    HeroBoltsy wrote: »
    .....How much time do you guys spend grinding?!?!?!?!?!
    Too much :(
  • AJ_Tiger03AJ_Tiger03 Posts: 33
    I'm over 100k pvp fights and haven't pulled him yet.
  • Nemsa_M4nNemsa_M4n Posts: 97
    98k PvP. Still not got that elusive ****!
  • The_Savage_AncientThe_Savage_Ancient Posts: 134
    Just under 35k PVP fights - no Pun.

Side note - only 1 energy refill in 500 crystals? That's **** too!

Yikes I didn't pay attention to the energy refill drop rate lol!
  • winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,655 ★★★★★
    I have been donating the battleships into Treasury, so no crystal opening. :s
  • DocWin69DocWin69 Posts: 6
    He was my first 4* 2yrs ago n dupe him not long after then got bored with the game for a while been playing again for a put a year and opened couple of thou chips n bearly seen a 3*
  • rishisairishisai Posts: 56
    Yesterday I got him
  • MacMac Posts: 8
    I got him twice in a week about 18 months ago now, and then didn't get him for about a year, and got him one more time a few months back.

However White IF, I have only gotten once 3* from easy 3000+ Max crystals.
    And never gotten the 4* or 5* and have opened a heap of max crystals of those.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,189 ★★★★★
    winterthur wrote: »
    I have been donating the battleships into Treasury, so no crystal opening. :s

Lol. Battleships.
  • gatra_hpgatra_hp Posts: 98
    i got 4* Punisher by opening 5 crystals last month and duped him by opening 4 crystals last week.
  • ReDeXeDeRReDeXeDeR Posts: 48
    I obtained a 4* Punisher more than a year ago. Now I have saved about 1000 crystals and will open them soon. Hope the odds are in my favour.
    quando213 wrote: »
    @quando213 Do you remember the crystal number at which you got him duped?
  • quando213quando213 Posts: 82
    ReDeXeDeR wrote: »
    I obtained a 4* Punisher more than a year ago. Now I have saved about 1000 crystals and will open them soon. Hope the odds are in my favour.
    quando213 wrote: »
    @quando213 Do you remember the crystal number at which you got him duped?

It's 1560/2000.
  • hero3hero3 Posts: 112
    same with most. about 70k pvp and no punisher yet.
    got friends that started and pulled within first month with a few thousand fights..

just luck of the draw.....
  • LoPrestiLoPresti Posts: 1,035 ★★★
    When I started the game, I got him out of my first 10 crystals, I didn't know how rare he was lol
  • Just got after almost 2yrs. After opening stacks ...... Of crystals got off just a 3
  • Shaun01Shaun01 Posts: 249 ★★
    I have the 4* Pun duped but now I want the 5* Pun. That's the real unicorn.
  • Blove_518kingBlove_518king Posts: 75
    Just dupe my 4* yesterday lol