**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Cannot Join AQ [Merged Threads] [Under Investigation]

Comments

• IMWileCoyoteIMWileCoyote Posts: 1
    I submitted a TT for this as well. I have 4 or 5 people that have been able to join aq but most are locked out. Line concierge said there was a fix pushed and to close and reopen the game... that didn't change anything for me. Either a garbage rumor or the fix wasn't pushed yet.
  • DocmottsDocmotts Posts: 77
    Mods, we understand that the game team is looking into this, but what will be done for your customers? If I can't join before the end of aq, then I don't get any rewards. Also, I have to assume that our presige bump from day 1 will suffer. Please provide your ideas as we would like to hear them.
  • NickdabooNickdaboo Posts: 2
    Still have the same issue. Cant get into AQ, only 4 of my 30 Alliance members have been able to enter. Map3. This is an update for the Mods.
  • Darkstar4387Darkstar4387 Posts: 2,145 ★★★
    J_ROCK123 wrote: »
    It’s fixed now

Not for everyone, I'm still stuck in limbo along with many other members.
  • PokermarkPokermark Posts: 1
    Unfortunately, the first people who tried to join when AQ first started are all locked out and anyone who subsequently joined after the first couple of hours ran into the same problem. Remaining alliance members can join rest of us are locked out.
  • Imthatdamnbad82Imthatdamnbad82 Posts: 181
    It’s fixed now

No, it isnt. I can still only spectate.
  • Propane722Propane722 Posts: 14
    Why can’t you just suspend this aq, and start it back up when it’s fixed? Why would that be so hard to do?
  • SparkAlotSparkAlot Posts: 957 ★★★★
    Yep, still broken.

Only allows you to spectate, nothing else!

Hopefully, they can push a fix to the fix soon!
  • Kane3000Kane3000 Posts: 12
    Apparently only those who waited for the "fix" to go live can join AQ, everyone who joined prior is still locked out. My alliance leader even uninstalled and then reinstalled the app and she's still locked out.
    It’s fixed now

No, it isnt. I can still only spectate
  • TacoScottyTacoScotty Posts: 407 ★★
    Mods an update on this would be appreciated - it’s been several hours since hotfix to help some. Getting to point you should do 15 min energy if / when you fix it so people can finish day1 in morning when At least US population wakes up. Or just stop AQ soon/now and restart it tomorrow.
  • Still won't let me in!
    Pokermark wrote: »
    Unfortunately, the first people who tried to join when AQ first started are all locked out and anyone who subsequently joined after the first couple of hours ran into the same problem. Remaining alliance members can join rest of us are locked out.

That seems to be the case which sucks because my main account is one of them who tried to join when it started then the game glitched out and now I'm stuck in limbo with others who did the same thing and kabam has not been helpful and has not fixed it for everyone.

It's already been what over 7 hours now that we've been locked out and I don't see a fix incoming any time soon, they should either reset it or give 30 minute timers so those who are still locked out can be helpful.

So far we only have 13/30 in aq and at this rate we may miss out on the entire day of aq and have those champions that were going to be used in it locked until it ends
  • TbonneTbonne Posts: 46
    7 hrs still locked out after first to join can youall get this fix some time in the next week so we can finish aq

That seems to be the case which sucks because my main account is one of them who tried to join when it started then the game glitched out and now I'm stuck in limbo with others who did the same thing and kabam has not been helpful and has not fixed it for everyone.

It's already been what over 7 hours now that we've been locked out and I don't see a fix incoming any time soon, they should either reset it or give 30 minute timers so those who are still locked out can be helpful.

So far we only have 13/30 in aq and at this rate we may miss out on the entire day of aq and have those champions that were going to be used in it locked in until it's over.
  • TbonneTbonne Posts: 46
    7 hrs still locked out after first to join
    This is pretty ridiculous. First the spotty servers cost us a day of AQ this past weekend and cost us crystals, now this will cost us crystals as well.
  • ezmoneyezmoney Posts: 208
    this is beyond a joke at this point. just reset the aq... the stats and points are tainted. Why does there have to be a broken feature every other day. This game has turned into "what's gonna break next" instead of fun. Get your stuff together Kabam... this has to be embarrassing.

So far we only have 13/30 in aq and at this rate we may miss out on the entire day of aq and have those champions that were going to be used in it locked until it's over
  • Demps928Demps928 Posts: 27
    It’s now been 10 hours since aq started is 1 am for me and I still have this spectate option only. My group is a top 250 aq group and our week is officially ruined considering it is 1 am for me. Aq needs to be restarted this unacceptable
    Still nothing? It's been over 10 hours and is now 1:36 am where I am and I still can't get into the aq and i doubt it's going to be fixed anytime soon which sucks that an error is forcing others and I to miss almost the entire aq map.
  • BuckRogersBuckRogers Posts: 14
    Reloaded game several times. Still can not join AQ, only spectate.
  • Demps928Demps928 Posts: 27
    I’m going to bed. If this keeps up you will continue to lose veteran players. Aside from the aq joining issue there are bugs with ai being able to fire off special immediately following a heavy attack and evade responsiveness. Hopefully you straighten this out soon since only recently are phones not catching on fire from the game
  • Archdemon_Archdemon_ Posts: 613 ★★
    The solution for this is simple. Set timer to 0 or 30 minutes for remainder of today (at least those who CAN join) have a change at least then. Refund ALL treasury costs, and award 3x map crystals for whichever map each alliance affected has started, along with updating the score for full completion. - Essentially this returns us to the state we would have been in should there have been no problems. Kabam just needs a single person in their office with the authority to make this call.... it shouldn't take so long or need to be considered too much.
  • GaanjGaanj Posts: 33
    Updating as of 2 AM EST time, AQ remains the same.u01bwd1k7og6.png
  • I’m still unable to join as well, not only have I force restart multiple times I have deleted the game and reinstalled.
  • SparkAlotSparkAlot Posts: 957 ★★★★
    Demps928 wrote: »
    I’m going to bed. If this keeps up you will continue to lose veteran players. Aside from the aq joining issue there are bugs with ai being able to fire off special immediately following a heavy attack and evade responsiveness. Hopefully you straighten this out soon since only recently are phones not catching on fire from the game

Yeah, can't stay up any longer...sigh.
    Looks like they all went home even if it wasn't fixed for some people. :(@Kabam Miike @Kabam Lyra
  • Same is happening can’t join aq because of the same problems same way. Can’t get rewards either for alliance brawl.
  • The alliance brawl rewards are the things I will miss the most, the boosts you get from that get used in AW, instead you have to use units to purchase boosts..... conspiracy?!?!? :#
  • gahrlinggahrling Posts: 199
    So.. just woken up and this is still broken for my alliance too.

Can we get an update please?