**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Rank 5 my Duped 4* Masacre?

NEXTONNEXTON Posts: 544 ★★★
I really love Masacre’s gameplay and critical damage and power gain. But is he rank 5 worthy?

Comments

• SassyMastySassyMasty Posts: 311
    I only have non-duped masacre but his duped ability seems pretty good. The impression I get from him is that he's more of a "fun" character than anything else, sorta up there with quake.

It depends on how far into the game you are and who else you can rank. For instance, if you won't be getting many more t4 skill cats any time soon you should instead rank up someone like Gwenpool or Blade, or even Killmonger.

I have him at r3 (4*) and I want to bring him to 5/50 soon, but thats because I already have a decently stacked roster.

Ultimately the choice is yours. He's got some really good damage after you get him started and some really nice synergies with Gwenpool and Red Hulk.
  • NEXTONNEXTON Posts: 544 ★★★
    That was helpful! I have a stacked roster for sure. 200k+ account with maxed out killmonger, star lord, X23 and 5 star quake. Thanks for the help! I’m gonna rank 5 him.
  • Mitchell35Mitchell35 Posts: 1,897 ★★★★
    Yes he is
  • NEXTONNEXTON Posts: 544 ★★★
    Planning on it taking him up. Thanks guys!