**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

How to get legend title

How to get legend title guys please say me

Comments

• Philly3974Philly3974 Posts: 360
    You have to complete the heroic and master level of the monthly event quest in one sitting with the fastest time. Usually, the time to beat is 3hrs and 30mins or around there and have lots and lots of energy refills.
  • MayhemMayhem Posts: 91
    Don't worry about it. You aren't there.
  • WerewrymWerewrym Posts: 2,830 ★★★★★
    How to get a legends title:

1: Buy iPhone X
    2: Get Blade or Corvus 5/65
    3: Win

That's all it takes, so yeah not too difficult.
  • RagamugginGunnerRagamugginGunner Posts: 2,210 ★★★★★
    If you have to ask you're not ready.
  • RajutedaRajuteda Posts: 565 ★★
    First be ready to spend several thousand units only to max suicides and also dw if your using blade

IMHO the legends tag is just a show off
  • _Adnan8806__Adnan8806_ Posts: 43
    Philly3974 wrote: »
    You have to complete the heroic and master level of the monthly event quest in one sitting with the fastest time. Usually, the time to beat is 3hrs and 30mins or around there and have lots and lots of energy refills.

Thanks bro any monthly quest bro ?
    Mayhem wrote: »
    Don't worry about it. You aren't there.

Very soon one day i Will be there
    Werewrym wrote: »

You have legend title bro ? What's your game name @Werewrym
    My in game name is the same as the forums. But no, I am not lucky enough to have a 5* Blade or Corvus, so no legends title for me yet.
    My in game name is the same as the forums. But no, I am not lucky enough to have a 5* Blade or Corvus, so no legends title for me yet.

My game name is ADNAN SHAIKH accept my request bro @Werewrym
  • Aleks112358Aleks112358 Posts: 51

Yeah doesn't seem too difficult. 😁😅😥😭

Oh my god you have a 6* champ🙄😰😱😵😲 luckiest
    @Werewrym

@Werewrym

Well I have 6* DPX and Iron Fist, so not really all that lucky. Both of them suck, so I like to think of them as 1* champs just pretending to be 6*.

@Werewrym

Well I have 6* DPX and Iron Fist, so not really all that lucky. Both of them suck, so I like to think of them as 1* champs just pretending to be 6*.

Accept my request in game brooo

@Werewrym

Accept my request in game brooo

I only keep friends from my alliance in the game. Sorry.
  • AquarDragon65AquarDragon65 Posts: 189
    Keeping it Simple, Werewrym?