**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

So relieved....

Guys, I’ve been on a bad run recently regarding 4 star pulls. I don’t spend a penny on play so each crystal is the result of a lot of grinding.
Recent run of pulls have been Groot, Abomination, Racoon, another Colossus (awakened he’s just as bad)....
I had about given up hope until.....bam 4 star ice-man.....& I’ve a ton of mutant iso from the colossus dupe to bring him up.
Keep on fighting!

Comments

• Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    Lol I just got a Duck....sigh....
  • SassyMastySassyMasty Posts: 311
    IMO Iceman has been the best champion in the game since he was added. Great pull!
  • MayhemMayhem Posts: 91
    I just duped Dr. Strange. A year ago I would have been stoked. Now not so much. #effv12.0 haha
  • By_odins_beardBy_odins_beard Posts: 37
    Guys it gets better. Today in addition to pulling a 4 star Iceman earlier through those Gwenpool cinematic crystals I pulled a 4 star StarLord duping him & a 3 star Stark Spidey also duping him.
    Today is a good day. This makes up for the Groots & Colossi!
  • Player909Player909 Posts: 50
    Starlord was my first 5 star.

I lost my stuff when I duped him couple months ago. Him and Stark Spidey are 2 best champs in game.
  • Duke_SilverDuke_Silver Posts: 2,421 ★★★★
    Guys it gets better. Today in addition to pulling a 4 star Iceman earlier through those Gwenpool cinematic crystals I pulled a 4 star StarLord duping him & a 3 star Stark Spidey also duping him.
    Today is a good day. This makes up for the Groots & Colossi!

Lol “colossi”. Very fancy. 👌🏼