**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.

Summoner Appreciation Week Discussion

Comments

• WerewrymWerewrym Posts: 2,830 ★★★★★
    Werewrym wrote: »
    They’re boosting gold by 20%. No need for gold realms too

Boosting gold by 20% is nowhere near equivalent to gold realms. At most it is only an additional 100 gold per fight in 3.2 of the monthly event quest. Anywhere else it is even less than 100 gold per fight because most quests don't drop 500 gold per fight.

Correct me if I’m wrong... but the 20% boost to gold means that we get more gold from opening gold crystals and arena crystals right? So if you do arena that could earn a good stack of gold

Key words, "If you do arena". Most people don't have time to grind the hours and hours of arena that this 20% gold boost would require to be worth our while.
  • DarthPhalDarthPhal Posts: 1,064 ★★★★
    Lol I think this is ingenious. Nobody will ever bother asking for compensation again 😂
  • WerewrymWerewrym Posts: 2,830 ★★★★★
    Ace_03 wrote: »
    Well, let me get comfy, this will be a hoot.

I know... time to sit back and enjoy the ride... Since we have the choice, can we choose not to pick one of the packages?
  • Thecrusher_9756Thecrusher_9756 Posts: 772 ★★★
    They’re boosting gold by 20%. No need for gold realms too

Boosting gold by 20% is nowhere near equivalent to gold realms. At most it is only an additional 100 gold per fight in 3.2 of the monthly event quest. Anywhere else it is even less than 100 gold per fight because most quests don't drop 500 gold per fight.

Correct me if I’m wrong... but the 20% boost to gold means that we get more gold from opening gold crystals and arena crystals right? So if you do arena that could earn a good stack of gold

Key words, "If you do arena". Most people don't have time to grind the hours and hours of arena that this 20% gold boost would require to be worth our while.

Fair enough I see where you’re coming from but they’ve tried a lot of things to increase gold. New gold crystals for uncollected, putting all gold in the first 3 milestones of arena etc. They might feel that this is enough... I don’t necessarily agree with them (I’m running low on gold too) but I realise arena is where most of the gold comes from and if people can’t do it then I guess their gold gain will be slower than those who can
  • Savio444Savio444 Posts: 1,781 ★★★★
    Where’s the gold realm? 👎
  • Super_Mitch_83Super_Mitch_83 Posts: 89
    All I can say is wow...
  • Goken2345Goken2345 Posts: 621 ★★
    I NEED GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLD!!!!!! Where's my gold gift package?
  • Austin555555Austin555555 Posts: 3,043 ★★★★★
    Oh boy 1000 5* shards really makes up for a whole month with no arena! Which included missing out on a void!

And a free AA
  • mum_m2mum_m2 Posts: 1,776 ★★★★
    so this is our compensation???!! we have to do in game content to get some rewards, but why do you guys say it like you are just adding something for US and then turn around and say oh this is compensation for all the mistakes. you know we're anticipating compensation for an entire month of hot phones, and more extreme server issues, and that's not in your announcement.

furthermore, we've gotten Summoner Appreciation in the past, but correct me if I'm wrong in that it was an entire Month of rewards and such. Anyway, I am excited for this event, it will really help out a lot of people, but I just wish you'd draw a definitive line and communicate that with us.

This all comes down to being a WHY->How->What teacher. the most successful companies in the world do this so get with the times.
  • ShrimkinsShrimkins Posts: 1,479 ★★★★
    Shrimkins wrote: »
    Hooray... we get to listen to people complain about fee stuff for the next 2 weeks...
    If this is all the compensation we get, it isn’t free stuff. It’s an apology for kabam’s game not working well. And if that apology is as sub-par as what they’ve announced, then I think it’s alright to complain.

It's still free because I lost nothing from the game outages besides being inconvenienced.

Free is free. It's not like you paid for those rewards and didn't receive them.

Kabam could tell us all to go pound sand.
  • silvestresilvestre Posts: 7
    1 week? at least 2! Halls of healing every 8 hours pls!
This discussion has been closed.