**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Does summoner appreciation week adequately compensate for recent game issues?

Hey folks.
Please don't reply to this with anger. I don't want to get the poll closed by kabam bashing or players arguing over what they want or think is fair.
I simply want a poll that can give an easily seen measure of what forum members think when it comes to summoner appreciation week serving as compensation for recent game issues.

Proper feedback is the most useful thing to them and keeping it clean works best. Let's see what everyone thinks. There's already a discussion thread, but votes are sometimes easier to get a quick reading from.

Does summoner appreciation week adequately compensate for recent game issues? 450 votes

Yes, it covers the issues I had/have
3%
ShrimkinsSpity68AddyosAxeCopFireAlex13369KillerRino19BaeyensItsTheBroskivitorxcFhfjghhggggjfhfjgNeoDazarasTheSpicyKnightQuattrucciEsccanor 14 votes
It's good enough
7%
Hulk_77adqqedfyvrVivek_786honesDOKTOROKTOPUSMishHammer84ShaheerFIazNemesis666xananabananaAjjohnsbb8Matix0StarDarts_89TKS87Nick0609RicemanEly_20MethedUpDarthPhalEbbi23987Championcritic 34 votes
No
19%
DL864VoluntarisRektorDimples800Jimmy_Utah83FingerPicknGoodTimone147BrainimpacterMarzipan87RaganatorOKAYGangAntony687Kaat19mum_m2HULK_BREAKJadedCondemnedToeGAM3RGUYMidknight007cruel_horizon 87 votes
Nowhere close to being enough
70%
Madman_marvinTacoScottyGamerNEONevvBOmniCaptain_KandiceRagamugginGunnerRehctansBewElblaggaMSpawnDrZolaGolden_GuardianThe_OneBendyBitterSteelMr_PlatypusJaffacakedDebashis1922DrOctavius2_2 315 votes

Comments

• No
    I'd hope not. Just trying to give them an easy way of measuring what the players think without burying it in bile.
  • klobberintymeklobberintyme Posts: 1,403 ★★★
    Biggest slap to the face Kabam has ever delivered

Says the guy who complains about everything.
    Fat lot of good that's done for us so far.
  • SassyMastySassyMasty Posts: 311
    No
    It's a good start but not enough to compensate.
  • No
    Eh, I'd appreciate us not getting negative here... Both towards kabam and each other. There's just no need for it. Opinions are welcome. But being able to show them that x% of users feel a certain way would be nice, as long as it doesn't include the normal forum flaming.
  • godsquad891godsquad891 Posts: 779 ★★
    ill be honest after the build up and how long my second account cant wait but I can see how more end game players will not be seeing enough of what they were hoping for
    my one 5* on my second account to be able to get far in act 4 and boost and 1000 shards is awesome my
    lv 60 uncollected account not really the same I need tier 5 basic shards and 6star shards and tier 2 alpha and at least half a 5* crystal
    to make a difference
  • Spurgeon14Spurgeon14 Posts: 1,665 ★★★★
    6* Domino would make up for it.
  • NEONEO Posts: 347
    Horrible, I had to repair my iPhone due to overheating this game caused. What a joke.
  • DoctorJDoctorJ Posts: 842 ★★★
    Lol no.
  • YoMovesYoMoves Posts: 1,281 ★★★★
    I just want Halls of Fortune!
  • No
    Yeah from the feedback I've gotten, halls of fortune was something most expected when they saw the words "summoner appreciation". I wouldn't think it's presence would change many votes in the poll tho
  • No
    Agreed. Didn't really expect them all but assumed that some of those eq rewards would be a part of it.
  • MishHammer84MishHammer84 Posts: 30
    edited August 2018
    It's good enough
    Its ok if you are a samsung user, they should give extra to people who use apple.
  • No
    So far, in this highly scientific poll (hahaha)... We have 15 total people that are happy with summoner appreciation being our compensation.

It'd be cool to see it hit a few thousand votes and see where we are.
  • Nowhere close to being enough
    Headroller wrote: »
    Here’s something that is not acceptable-

I’m on vacation with family that week, meaning I can’t recieve this “compensation” appreciation package. Sure I can log on once in a while if service permits it.

One month of issues can’t be summed up in a event you must log into frequently in just one week.

Make it at least two weeks if your going to move forward with this type of comp.

Thanks!

Or 4 weeks, like last years Summoner Appreciation Event. 🤷‍♂️