**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Summoner Appreciation Week Discussion

Comments

• SandeepSSandeepS Posts: 1,139 ★★★★
    edited August 2018
    Don't understand difference between AW and AQ packages. The revives and potions work in both... so not exactly specific to either.
  • WerewrymWerewrym Posts: 2,830 ★★★★★
    SandeepS wrote: »
    Don't understand difference between AW and AQ packages. The revives and potions work in both... so not exactly specific to either.

Not to mention the fact that we have Halls of Healing now...
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,035 ★★★★★
    Yeah ther go backword and it what ther hav done the whol Year.
  • Timone147Timone147 Posts: 1,276 ★★★★
    Ok now why would you only reduce map costs for the Act that the largest and most dedicated part of your player base and the majority of those that are on these forums have no use for. It's just a box being checked on the list to look like more is being done for us.

Seriously act 5 should be included in this energy reduction. The fact that you aren't is just absurd and a slap in the face for those of use who finished act 4 multiple years ago.

I know why it's not because it's still a money maker and don't want to many people using reduced energy + attack/health boosts to complete but seriously that would be something i would receive well. The rest of this is just showy and minimal as always.
  • BendyBendy Posts: 3,141 ★★★★★
    Please kabam and rethink of the packages at least to make it mean it for those who couldn't play due to overheating just destroying there phone or burning there hand due to the heat
  • Lex34jnLex34jn Posts: 9
    The game has many bugs, closing alone all the time, I have lost many fights in wars, mission of alliance and other events.
    We are never rewarded as we should.
  • Lex34jnLex34jn Posts: 9
    The game has many bugs, closing alone all the time, I have lost many fights in wars, mission of alliance and other events.
    We are never rewarded as we should.
This discussion has been closed.