**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Cannot Join AQ [Merged Threads] [Under Investigation]

Comments

• Darkstar4387Darkstar4387 Posts: 2,145 ★★★
    Kabam Lyra wrote: »
    Hello,

If you were experiencing the issue, please try again to enter the Alliance Quest. It should be working now, but if you are still having issues please let us know.

Yeah but what about missing out on the alliance brawl event? Is there anything can be done about that
  • WaddaboutmeWaddaboutme Posts: 129
    Hello,

If you were experiencing the issue, please try again to enter the Alliance Quest. It should be working now, but if you are still having issues please let us know.

Thanks for letting us know. Can you now share what the issue was? It’s really disappointing it took as long as it did, but am glad you found the solution should something like this happen again. In previous occasions when something big happened you’ve come up with a quick solution for the remainder of AQ week. Should we be expecting something similar this time? Thanks for keeping us informed @Kabam Lyra
  • MagentaBluesMagentaBlues Posts: 26
    Finally got in but missed the brawl reward k1kg0nfot88h.png
  • Vincew80Vincew80 Posts: 196 ★★
    Hello,

Thanks for letting us know. Can you now share what the issue was? It’s really disappointing it took as long as it did, but am glad you found the solution should something like this happen again. In previous occasions when something big happened you’ve come up with a quick solution for the remainder of AQ week. Should we be expecting something similar this time? Thanks for keeping us informed @Kabam Lyra

Quick solution?! Like the last time when no one knew what was going on till aq ended & then they said we should’ve continued playing like it mattered?
  • Yes it’s worked now, letting us in with 1 hour to go and one hour timers still. This is how it’s left us on day 1 of AQ....

2waiebz3nf6w.png

What will happen about the alliance brawl rewards we’ve being unable to collect? The failure to complete all groups so we’re missing prestige/rewards so our final placing will be messed up???
  • RogerRabsRogerRabs Posts: 548 ★★★★
    edited August 2018
    @Kabam Miike @Kabam Lyra

Can you guys acknowledge that you understand that this has thrown off an entire weeks worth of AQ? I don’t want to waste my time and resources doing 4 more days if you’re not going to fix this.
  • mychinmychin Posts: 1
    This is the result of people not being able to join AQ. Still some are not able to join.

aeg93ks0ksk1.png
  • hunter2377hunter2377 Posts: 24
    48%, 58%, 100% for us
    8 people completely missed out on alliance brawl rewards.
  • BRJ2002BRJ2002 Posts: 84
    Kabam doesn’t care if we missed out on aq.
  • dparmdparm Posts: 109
    We still have members in our alliance (tag is mmmmK) that cannot join. They have reinstalled the app, force quit, logged out and logged back in, etc. Nothing is working.
  • GreekBeekGreekBeek Posts: 107
    So I guess we're just ignoring that another entire week of AQ is shot? Alright, par for the course I suppose. After the AQ debacle, today's "amazing" offer and the extremely underwhelming summoner appreciate event announcement... Not gonna lie, my tank is on empty. No desire to even open the app. Wake me up when there's something exciting to talk about. I'm venturing back into the real world . Peace
    @Kabam Miike @Kabam Lyra is this just getting swept under the rug? FYI, we use resources to run certain maps to get certain rewards that we cannot obtain because of Kabam’s error once again. Ignoring problems & burying your heads in the sand doesn’t make the community respect or trust Kabam one bit. In case you haven’t noticed both are at all time lows & it’s not hard to understand why.
    Vincew80 wrote: »
    Hello,

Quick solution?! Like the last time when no one knew what was going on till aq ended & then they said we should’ve continued playing like it mattered?

Intried to give them the benefit of the doubt. I was hopeful they’d at least offer thirty minute timers for the rest of the AQ week or free map costs until they offer some Remuneration like they have done in “some” other occasions. But it appears as if the mentaility is tough luck, you’ll get some rewards on appreciation week. I agree. Not cool.
  • Nick_Caine_32Nick_Caine_32 Posts: 587 ★★★★
    They don’t care guys. All of today’s announcements and their silence here tells us they have all but given up on fairness and making things right in this game.
    Hello,

Intried to give them the benefit of the doubt. I was hopeful they’d at least offer thirty minute timers for the rest of the AQ week or free map costs until they offer some Remuneration like they have done in “some” other occasions. But it appears as if the mentaility is tough luck, you’ll get some rewards on appreciation week. I agree. Not cool.

I hear ya man & I wish I could give them the benefit of the doubt but they lost that from me long ago. I apologize if I came off as being smart to you.. just overly frustrated with how the community is treated.
  • TacoScottyTacoScotty Posts: 407 ★★
    Given reports of prestige on day2 not being accurate (whether it was supposed to go up if you didn’t get bug and 100%, or down if you got stuck), is this the starting part of fixing issue? Will day1 be discarded?
    TacoScotty wrote: »
    Given reports of prestige on day2 not being accurate (whether it was supposed to go up if you didn’t get bug and 100%, or down if you got stuck), is this the starting part of fixing issue? Will day1 be discarded?

The lack of communication regarding the AQ outcome this week it terrible. Kabam just tell us if we are all screwed out of aq rewards and ranks or not. This isn’t the first time it’s happened.
  • Darkstar4387Darkstar4387 Posts: 2,145 ★★★
    TacoScotty wrote: »

Seems like they're just going to ignore it and sweep it under the rug and hope it goes away like they always do.
  • SPIDERMANANTMANSPIDERMANANTMAN Posts: 175
    Same herewith AQ. but it was only letting some people place only 1 character in AW instead of 5 which was throwing our AW defense
  • BAMF1980BAMF1980 Posts: 28
    Not sure if anything has been said, but I still had several Alliance members that couldn't join Day 1 of AQ until the last hour. Is there going to be any sort of adjustment/compensation/fix for this?
    They're able to join now, but that caused us to lose a lot of points, as I'm sure also happened to several other Alliances.
  • I can only hope with the most sincerity that they do right by us summoners. We haven’t missed exploration/completion once in MANY weeks. We missed exploration in 1 bg as well as completion in another due to this. Idk what the remedy is, but this will SURELY cause us to drop in the rankings and miss many rewards. Glory is my chief concern as it is a commidty that can’t be shorted due to a mistake like this. A 4 week season is something I advocated for, but it also means each war carries a little more importance. As an alliances on the bubble of plat 3/gold 1, something like this could literally shift our war rating and in turn our placement in the current season.

Please kabam, do right by your summoners in some capacity for this mistake on your end.
  • This weeks AQ should be abandoned and not counted towards any ranking as repercussions of game instability has far reaching consequences in regards to overall rankings and prestige. Alliances as a whole suffered and this can not be glanced over and swept under the carpet. Outrageous, Kabam you have to address this and come up with some solution to all of this nonsense and chaos you have caused
  • TbonneTbonne Posts: 46
    Can someone talk to us
    Tbonne wrote: »
    Can someone talk to us

Kabam? Hello? Test 1. Test 2. Is this thing on??
  • MRod77MRod77 Posts: 154
    any news on what is going to be done so we don't lose out on AQ rewards since half my alliance couldn't join day 1? we wont hit our normal 130 million milestone and we wont hit top 300 like we usually are, so what is going to happen? Are we going to get compensated to make up for what we are going to miss? Are you going to match what we did last AQ series and give that to us? we need to know something Kabam.
    This is very unprofessional. It’s quite simple to acknowledge that there was a problem. Even if a solution has yet to be detmined, how hard is it as moderators to jump on a shared thread to say just that. Ignoring a swarm of complaints is not best practice. @Kabam Lyra is the only mid to speak in this thread. Are we to assume it’s too bad so sad? And if so, will you at least grant us the dignity to be told that?
    Hello,

I hear ya man & I wish I could give them the benefit of the doubt but they lost that from me long ago. I apologize if I came off as being smart to you.. just overly frustrated with how the community is treated.

No offence at all mate. I’m feeling the same frustration.
  • RogerRabsRogerRabs Posts: 548 ★★★★
    @Kabam Vydious since I know your on the forums. Can we get an answer to how this issue is going to be resolved?

Missing Day 1 is now costing us points and prestige for the remainder of AQ.
  • dparmdparm Posts: 109
    We had someone who couldn't join day 1 or 2. Thank God we still finished.