**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

I will rephrase my thoughts on today's deal.

2Β»

Comments

• Helicopter_dugdugdugHelicopter_dugdugdug Posts: 555 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    I will probably never understand outrage on sale offers in this game. So i have given up. 😁
  • RaganatorRaganator Posts: 2,498 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    edited August 2018
    What I find really odd is that if they had offered the July 4th offer again today, they would have made a killing. They are essentially saying that the July 4th offer was about a 10x discount to where they actually value t5b, units, 5* and t2a.
  • Pretty sure it takes the mantel for worst offer ever.
  • DTMelodicMetalDTMelodicMetal Posts: 2,785 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Guessing this offer is a test to see how many players value T5BC at $1,000 a piece
  • Unknown_SoldierUnknown_Soldier Posts: 154 β˜…β˜…
    I have literally bought every previous offer, even the questionable ones. This one is not even under consideration.

AND YOU SIR are part of problem. If people like you would STOP paying for trash offers Kabam would make their prices more reasonable. It's people like you why why CANT have better offers...long as you and others continue to pay for trash, we will continue to get trash offers!
  • RaganatorRaganator Posts: 2,498 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    edited August 2018
    I have literally bought every previous offer, even the questionable ones. This one is not even under consideration.

AND YOU SIR are part of problem. If people like you would STOP paying for trash offers Kabam would make their prices more reasonable. It's people like you why why CANT have better offers...long as you and others continue to pay for trash, we will continue to get trash offers!

Don't blame shift. People can spend money as they see fit. When Kabam comes out with an offer two months ago for the same price that has 10x the value of today's offer, that's on Kabam. This is literally the worst offer in their history. This offer belongs in January 2018, not August.
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    edited August 2018
    if this is their pricing, then in their minds, 1 T5B costs $1000

Correct. If this has any bearing on the future, as I believe it will, a full t5 is $1000. That is not acceptable, again in my opinion, and have no plans of continuing if that is the direction we are headed

I think a lot of people would be like, well it IS a super rare item, but it’s a thousand dollars for an item only useable in end game content that you need multiple of to upgrade one character for a MOBLIE GAME. Kabam definitely brings overpriced to the next level
  • BigBangBigBang Posts: 5 β˜…
    Hahaha good stuff guys. I’ve never been so not tempted to buy a deal in my life. This has to be the worst way to spend 100 bucks I’ve ever seen. Like you may as well just light 100 dollar bill on fire and smoke it. You’ll get about the same sense of gratification as this deal.
  • ZzyzxGuyZzyzxGuy Posts: 1,292 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    It's hilariously bad.
  • Mitchell35Mitchell35 Posts: 1,897 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    BigBang wrote: Β»
    Hahaha good stuff guys. I’ve never been so not tempted to buy a deal in my life. This has to be the worst way to spend 100 bucks I’ve ever seen. Like you may as well just light 100 dollar bill on fire and smoke it. You’ll get about the same sense of gratification as this deal.

Depending on what’s inside the $100 bill
  • GorofaizGorofaiz Posts: 56
    Well, supply and demand my friends...
    If it's too much for u, just don't buy it... And then the price will be lower... and lower... (Hopefully)

I'm spending in this game, when i see the price "right" to me... Like in 4th july deal.. Other than that, I can't justify Kabam's price.. So I didn't buy anything ever again... Of course, until the price "make sense" to me...
    And if the "right" price is only in 4th july offer, then so be it.. I'll just buy stuff once a year..
  • Midknight007Midknight007 Posts: 764 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    It is the Summoner’s Wallet Appreciation Week!
  • DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,552 Guardian

If people like him stopped buying the high priced low value offers, Kabam would stop offering them. They would not be lowering the prices on the other offers. That's not how monetization works.
  • Timone147Timone147 Posts: 1,276 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Literally today was just pathetic day in terms of respect for the player base. Again why in the world would you do this offer and announce the lackluster compensation. All in all today was just terrible decision after terrible decision.