**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Harder Difficulty

2»

Comments

• Drummer829Drummer829 Posts: 105
    I’ve noticed many times I’ve had a 30+ combo with 5-10 critical hits and my drax doesn’t get 1 bleed. I’ve double checked the nodes/abilities to make sure there were no ability accuracy reduction and there were not
  • Unknown_SoldierUnknown_Soldier Posts: 154 ★★
    edited July 2018
    Drummer829 wrote: »
    I’ve noticed many times I’ve had a 30+ combo with 5-10 critical hits and my drax doesn’t get 1 bleed. I’ve double checked the nodes/abilities to make sure there were no ability accuracy reduction and there were not

This is one of the very issues I mentioned in my original post.....I've gotten a 25+ combo with AA Drax or (insert debuff champ here) and not a single activation.....YET I see AI controlled champs activate Evade and DoT debuffs more frequently......still waiting on a answer why the AI is so exploitive on harder difficulty and now even in arena....I have played this game over 3 years......I've seen all the nerfs from willpower to top attack champs.......ur reasoning......."We cannot allow top Godlike champions to continue to dominate the game .......but it's OKAY to make Godlike defense champs that resist parry, stun etc .......champs like Domino Iron Man Infinity War, ...etc.

The amount of block damage from Adaptoids and champs is insane......30% BP no longer does much good. Any Mastery has a LESS than 1% as a max EXCEPT Willpower! Debuffs do 250 hp a second or above for ONE stack in Alliance Map 3 Quests.....that's not including unavoidable damage from nodes you make up that have NO counter to..... The block damage as is has gotten worse therefore the masteries need be adjusted in turn. Block Proficiency should have a max of at least 50% increase. We paid for these masteries and ur updates have made them LOSE value.
    Willpower needs to have it's max at 1%....which is reasonable.

none the less STILL waiting for an answer to show Kabam is indeed transparent.
  • NeoVampyrNeoVampyr Posts: 28
    Hope some improvements on next update ...
    Supersonic opponents are really a pain and make this game not fun anymore ...
  • shadow_lurker22shadow_lurker22 Posts: 3,243 ★★★★★
    Lol was looking for grounded wisdom or demonzfryer in this post at the defense of kabam as always.
  • Unknown_SoldierUnknown_Soldier Posts: 154 ★★
    edited August 2018
    STILL WAITING for a response from a moderator of Kabam with some incite. Why can't we ever get at least a response. I wrote the post with a lot of valid points and effort do u guys only care about cashcows of this contest?????
  • NamelezNamelez Posts: 992 ★★★
    Is this making Kabam money ? Hell yeah ! Is it gonna be fixed ? Totally.... As soon as a zombie apocalypse takes over the earth 😒
  • And the answer is... Keep going you will get better and our pockets bigger