**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Rank down

All of them rank up heroes and regret after that we need rank down

Rank down 77 votes

Yes
58%
sn8kblackTheManMythLegendDave2442Pcc880SpeedbumpMSRDLDJohnmaharajaWhiteManAbarttoirSKOutsiderGowinAC1haunted_memoryAbdallh340VuDahHeadrollerMikeyBoi69Trust_it13Ab_SamadLildoseSgtSlaughter78 45 votes
No
41%
ArcDeAngelusGroundedWisdomLeNoirFaineantEb0ny-O-M4wSwe_wolfisIrohrViralalataMrFuriousXBapoiDOKTOROKTOPUSA l p h aTwmRNemesis666CoachiditeDuke_SilverThecrusher_9756DankestChefXFA_RebootedDRTORiceman 32 votes

Comments

• Mitchell35Mitchell35 Posts: 1,897 ★★★★
    Yes
    Since you asked nicely.....
  • XFA_RebootedXFA_Rebooted Posts: 1,048 ★★★
    edited September 2018
    No
    How about no?
    If you don't need a champ, don't rank them up.
    If you don't use them, stop whining about it.
  • AleorAleor Posts: 3,052 ★★★★★
    Yes
    it's a nice thing to have. even not mentioning all those champ altered and md nerf, sometimes we have to waste resources on champs we don't need because of resources expiring, so getting an rdt could show kabam cares about us
  • 1haunted_memory1haunted_memory Posts: 804 ★★★
    Yes
    My opinion only....

Items expiring so we rank, changes in champs so we shelf them

I think one every 6 months or so wouldn’t kills the game but what do I know
  • BapoiBapoi Posts: 995 ★★★
    No
    A hundred times no.
    Evolve your roster, play to rank up newer champs. There is no reason for a lazy cop-out free rankup.
    It's a game where you need to do more than bash skulls. Think a little and raise a good mix of champs to play content with. The new shiny doesn't warrant rdt if there are older champs who can do the same thing that you ranked the month before.
  • MikeyBoi69MikeyBoi69 Posts: 139
    Yes
    I just want to rank down drax because of the nerf. Took mine to 4/55 and i never use him anymore
  • SabrefencerSabrefencer Posts: 1,433 ★★★
    No
    If you want to rank another champ, farm for the resources. Consider the champ that is ranked as more points for arena.
  • CoachiditeCoachidite Posts: 30
    No
    Rank-down tickets are too serious of a deal to be given out because players regret ranking up champs.

Tickets are for when champs get nerfed out of the blue, like Scarlet Witch, Star-Lord and Dr. Strange were in the 12.0 update or, more recently, how Archangel's stun got pretty drastically changed (I still think AA-specific tickets would've been a good move but I digress).

It would ruin the game to be able to rank down (and thus, rank up a different champ) at whim. It could be abused for quests where a specific champ counters a boss or, more seriously, in alliance war, where players could rank down and up champs based on who the bosses are.
  • Foxhero007Foxhero007 Posts: 688 ★★★
    I rank 3 up my 5star Howard over my 5star star lord. I regret nothing
  • mudymudy Posts: 4
    Yes
    There are many new heroes and we need to rank them up so that we need to rank dawn other heroes
  • MrFuriousXMrFuriousX Posts: 8
    No
    Way to easy to use them to abuse....never going to happen.
  • Duke_SilverDuke_Silver Posts: 2,421 ★★★★
    No
    Unless there’s some huge nerf-fest like 12.0 I think we’ll survive without them. I liked what they did during the holidays last year though, that was a nice little surprise.
  • Nemesis666Nemesis666 Posts: 166
    edited September 2018
    No
    Work your [Removed by Mod] up to get rank up resources rather than begging for RDT. No just no.
  • Mathking13Mathking13 Posts: 988 ★★★
    No
    Okay. I generally would say no, but IF WE HAD TO BE GIVEN THEM, I'd say that, upon making an account (or whenever this sort of change was made for everyone's case) we would ALL be given a set number of Rank Down tickets for each rarity (probs would only use the 4* and 5* ones tho). Maybe like 5 or so of each? Then you'd at least have some opportunity to make some changes... and have a bit left for changes like the MD and dex changes coming soon.
    And maybe also the option to rank down a champion if you haven't used them since ranking them up. So if you accidentally ranked them up, you could do a quick fix.
    But hey I'm fine with not having RDTs.
  • Dave2442Dave2442 Posts: 109
    Yes
    All of you summoners out there need to stop complaining about Rank Down Tickets. It's YOUR fault for ranking that specific champion up. YOU need to take responsibility for your mistakes. Actions speak louder than words kiddos. (Ironically I upvoted this poll.)
  • TheSquish671TheSquish671 Posts: 2,880 ★★★★★
    Are resources really limited though?
    I mean the catalyst quests do reset/change class every day, there's always iso8 from dupes and quests, gold and BCs from arena, and so on. And no resource/the way to earn it goes away forever(excluding special event stuff like valor), so technically all resources are unlimited, you just need to do some grinding and put in some effort to get what you need to rank up champions.
  • Hey all! This has been addressed a few times over in the forums. We don't have any plans to add Rank Down Tickets into the game as a normal thing. We do appreciate your feedback, and will make sure the Team is aware that some players are still interested in seeing them added! Since this has been addressed, we'll be closing this thread down to keep the forums more organized.
This discussion has been closed.