**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Help me decide.

g2mu4irc8cjh.png

Which should I take to rank 4/40 or 2/35. Am learning towards hood cos my other mystic is Mephisto who I use for defense, I already have blade and Gwen pool at 4/40. Am caught between sentry 4*, Electra 5*, hood 4*, hulk 4* and symbiote spidy. Please your genuine answers will be appreciated thanks πŸ™.

Comments

• Duke_SilverDuke_Silver Posts: 2,421 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    edited August 2018
    I’d go with Elektra, hefty ability accuracy reduction, guaranteed crits once the opponent is below 15%. Hood is also a good choice, great for utility.
  • UlysseOdysseus75UlysseOdysseus75 Posts: 188 β˜…
    Sentry !
  • KingsumKingsum Posts: 62 β˜…
    edited August 2018
    Blade ( Ν‘Β° ΝœΚ– Ν‘Β°)
  • Jackbrooks2580Jackbrooks2580 Posts: 68 β˜…
    I have blade at rank 4 already. Did you read the post?
    Make it 5/50 smh
    Wait nvm
    Upgrade hood his invis is really good
  • MaidrilMaidril Posts: 288 β˜…
    edited August 2018
    Yes, you should quit and refuse to spend money

Edit: oh sorry, was that not the question?
    Well, have spent over $800 so far and I don't plan on quiting soon. Not your business.
    Kingsum wrote: Β»
    Upgrade hood his invis is really good

Thanks, but I really do not know how to use him, any tip?
  • FhfjghhggggjfhfjgFhfjghhggggjfhfjg Posts: 4,492 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Elektra
  • SmashSmash Posts: 808 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Personally id rank Vision. Double immune and power drain king. Also 5* version is not available
  • SmashSmash Posts: 808 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Sorry didn’t realize Electra was a 5*. That’s a good option as well
  • AleorAleor Posts: 3,045 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    imo elektra for sure, 4* should be considered to go 3/30 or above only it is a Good tier champ or someone you have a lot of love to.
    also wait for a week to open 5* cinematic crys, good chances to get someone decent from it