**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Summoner Appreciation Week Discussion

Comments

• RodsteinRodstein Posts: 207
    CFPB
  • Woz22Woz22 Posts: 57
    I would like some 4 * awakening gems and Tier 4 basics which are very difficult to get for FTP
  • SandeepSSandeepS Posts: 1,139 ★★★★
    Funny thing is, when things like this happen (compensation announcement) the mods should be around to respond. My alliance member wrote in pink text once and was responded to in 5 min (to say not to do it).

Also if you notice, forums are generally quiet with a few 100 views per post. When the game goes down or compensation is mentioned it goes into 1000s!
  • FrnkieloFrnkielo Posts: 311 ★★
    What a damn joke
  • Noob2435Noob2435 Posts: 627 ★★★
    SandeepS wrote: »
    Funny thing is, when things like this happen (compensation announcement) the mods should be around to respond. My alliance member wrote in pink text once and was responded to in 5 min (to say not to do it).

Also if you notice, forums are generally quiet with a few 100 views per post. When the game goes down or compensation is mentioned it goes into 1000s!

They're around, write a bad post about kabam and see how fast it gets taken down. Happened to me a few times today.
  • There is a “halls of healing”, but no gold quest?! Come on...
  • Timone147Timone147 Posts: 1,276 ★★★★
    Mods are doing there job right now but it's not responding its taking down posts. No responses will come because it's not going to change in the end. This was a known outcome today. That's why it was done on a Friday.
  • Vale84Vale84 Posts: 308 ★★★
    1000 shards are just about what i have lost in 5* arena X ARENA. multiply those for a month and we'd have a good BASE of compensation.
    Halls of healing are trash given how lv4 are mainly used in aw and glory already covers those. I have no use for lv2 potion to heal 40k hp champions, it's a joke, and a bad one.
    Rest is just meh. Can't even get why its appreciation and not compensation, they reuse the concept as they reuse events and monthly. Not surprised, and not happy.

They skyrocketed prestige race again and quadruples t2a income, yet there's no 5* AG in the dungeon shop nor any trace of signature stones.
    Makes it hilarious next r5 gonna be a barely level 20 character due to them lacking if not paid for,

Game is done. S2 saw half top players retiring, s3 will be the end of it.

• DTMelodicMetalDTMelodicMetal Posts: 2,785 ★★★★★
    Will we be able to convert multiple amounts of low level potions into higher level potions like we could last year?
  • EB54EB54 Posts: 77
    I have a mental picture of some lawyer running around yelling at the mods not to call it compensation (for the overheating issue). That would be too close to admitting fault. If they gave more it would also make them look guilty.
  • teekqteekq Posts: 190
    Wow nothing from kabam yet? Not even Q and A
  • KbugiiKbugii Posts: 167 ★★
    Maldroit2 wrote: »
    The gold problem is basically solved. Besides, we also get a gold boost.
    The gold boost was last year too. That’s one of the few things still included. Last year there was a gold boost and a halls of fortune so I’m not sure what your point is? This is still much less than previous appreciation events.
  • rnr87rnr87 Posts: 394
    You still haven't answered my question what race am I? This was an irate discussion about compensation and SAW not 1 thing mentioned about race then bam all of a sudden it's about race. This is a mobile game not some divided California high school everyone here is anonymous. Have u stood side by side too the person you are calling racist. Have you seen that person protesting in the streets??? All this thread was about was compensation then here comes the BS leave race and racism out of it. Every man and woman on here are equal no one stands above the others.
  • DrekDrek Posts: 35
    Can I use a 50% Xp boost during this week and will doing so stack with the 20% boost this giving me 70% Xp?
  • rnr87rnr87 Posts: 394
    @Drek I would think yeah too that.
  • Austin555555Austin555555 Posts: 3,043 ★★★★★
    I’m honestly quite mad that it’s not summoner appreciation month, just one week shows that they don’t care enough too give a full month
  • teekqteekq Posts: 190
    Ace_03 wrote: »
    56dz1z64uvi0.jpg

Come out from the shadows! Face the wrath of the community you have wronged!

Lmao
This discussion has been closed.