**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Summoner Appreciation Week Discussion

Comments

• DarthPhalDarthPhal Posts: 1,064 ★★★★
    saqzjtmsgyfw.jpeg
  • teekqteekq Posts: 190
    edited August 2018
    Smh
    i8qd1rvefcdx.gif
  • ButtehrsButtehrs Posts: 4,681 ★★★★★
    Damn goku went badass
    Buttehrs wrote: »
    Damn goku went badass

He want his compensation lmao
  • DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,480 ★★★★★
    DNA3000 wrote: »
    This is going to get completely lost in the general discussion, but for the record:
    Summoner Appreciation Crystal: Log in every 7 hours to collect this special crystal containing Tier 4 Class Catalyst Fragments, Energy Refills, Units, Potions, 5-Star Shards, and more!

If I knew who keeps making in-game events happen on things like a seven hour cycle, I would pay a lot of money to meet them in person just so I could smack their face with a fish. I believe players are morally justified in sharing their account info with a Chinese gold farmer in a prison work camp just to circumvent this. If I wrote a bot to autoclaim this and a future version of myself showed up to tell me my work eventually caused the robot apocalypse, I'd keep using it out of spite.

Did the Jigaw killer start listing on ZipRecruiter again and someone's looking to beef up their resume?

Amen.

Dr. Zola
  • Snail_McGavinSnail_McGavin Posts: 105
    Glad to see Summoner Appreciation rolling around the corner again. Curious to know if we’ll see offers such as half priced cores and other items throughout the week?

I’m confused whether this gesture is a token of appreciation “only” or both appreciation plus compensation for the number of recent issues?

Personally the overheating issue never went away with 19.1.0 but I get the feeling that service ticket is officially closed. Hopefully that’s not the case for these tokems, caused I’d rather play the game with no issues than be forced to quit due to poor quality of service.

Would appreciate any feedback from the team?

• John757John757 Posts: 1,085 ★★★
    I vote we form a McOC Players association. Vote on leaders that meet with kabam to tell them our expectations and consult them on matters of appreciation and compensation
  • BadPullsMarcoBadPullsMarco Posts: 418 ★★★
    edited August 2018
    Congratulations maidral, you have provided Kabam with the reason to take down an important thread.

This person will now doubt attack this post, don’t add onto it, hopefully it will get buried in the comments and admins won’t take it down for “conspiracy reasons”. It’s important for this topic of **** compensation to gain enough views/comments to hopefully get here attentions.

Maidrill, troll away...
  • loader187loader187 Posts: 222 ★★
    Kabam Lyra wrote: »
    Werewrym wrote: »
    chunkyb wrote: »
    If this is just a summoner appreciation, it's fine and appreciated. 100%. Thank you.

If this is supposed to be a compensation package for the months of extreme issues, that would be very bad imo. It doesn't do enough to compensate for 19/overheating/frequent outages/bugs.

Agreed if this is just appreciation then by all means awesome! Based on what Mike said, however, I suspect this is part of the "compensation"

Yes, the Summoner Appreciation week and the included Summoner Appreciation Gift are what we've been referring to in discussions about compensation.

Why is it that we always talk about not having any gold. You guys include gold in deals that we have to spend money or units on but you cant bring back the gold realms during the summoner appreciation week. We dont need potions like we need gold. Potions dont help me level my guys. You guys know that gold is still tough to come by so that is why you are not offering gold realms. A Summoners Appreciation week should include the gold realms.

I could ask why the gold realms are not on during summoner week but we know it will never get answered.
  • FhfjghhggggjfhfjgFhfjghhggggjfhfjg Posts: 4,492 ★★★★★
    The summoner appreciation would've been better if there was a gold realm instead of halls of healing
  • SparkAlotSparkAlot Posts: 957 ★★★★
    So, drop the (bad) news on a Friday....

Is it that difficult to spell it out clearly, and not mix the compensation that IS needed for all the Summoners that lost wars, quests, and couldn't do arena grinds, not to mention events, away from the "Summoner appreciation" week, which is downsized by 3 WEEKS going by last year's "Summoner appreciation" MONTH?

So very disappointing, and, unfortunately, it seems this is the norm these days. :'(

• MaidrilMaidril Posts: 288
    edited August 2018
    @DarthPhal very rude. I would never hold a dirty murdering beast like that... and my helmet is much more glorious!
  • RagamugginGunnerRagamugginGunner Posts: 2,210 ★★★★★
    Do you know what's gonna make up for the ~10000 missed shards from the arena and a battery that can't hold a charge? 1000 shards and some pots!!!!
  • FhfjghhggggjfhfjgFhfjghhggggjfhfjg Posts: 4,492 ★★★★★
    DNA3000 wrote: »
    Maidril wrote: »
    Many folks’ usernames speak to their race. When they don’t, it’s because they’re incomprehensible or stupid, gibberish names.

I know, @Fhfjghhggggjfhfjg, which is Latin for "I'm choking on an olive pit please strike my back with a firm hand." The fjg is apparently also gender neutral.

😂😂😂😂
  • Maximus0215Maximus0215 Posts: 128
    The last boycott attempt was during 4th of July deals. After today’s deal that may push people to try again.
This discussion has been closed.