**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Where's Doctor Doom!?

Doctor Doom is one of the most iconic, most powerful and one of the most immensely threatening Marvel villains there are amongst many others. In my opinion he's simply just an unforgettable character that definitely needs to make an appearance soon. Who knows...Maybe he'll be the first Tech/Mystic Champion ^^

Comments

• H3LLSHOW247H3LLSHOW247 Posts: 151
    Also Most Character Re-designs are awesome af in this game, so imagine Doom's! ^^
  • SirnoobSirnoob Posts: 952 ★★★
    Also Most Character Re-designs are awesome af in this game, so imagine Doom's! ^^

Last I herd marvel was trying to kill off the f4 till they got movie rights back
  • CrusherOfDreamsCrusherOfDreams Posts: 1,370 ★★★
    Yeah, Dr. Doom would be awesome.
    Or maybe another Spider-Man character.
    Nova would be pretty sick as well.
    Or maybe Superior Spider-Man.
    The Fantastic Four would be awesome.
    Or possibly the Iron Spider.
    Blade would be pretty cool too.
    Or maybe Spider-Woman.
    You know, whatever Kabam wants.
  • Mr_OtterMr_Otter Posts: 1,614 ★★★
    Yeah, Dr. Doom would be awesome.
    Or maybe another Spider-Man character.
    Nova would be pretty sick as well.
    Or maybe Superior Spider-Man.
    The Fantastic Four would be awesome.
    Or possibly the Iron Spider.
    Blade would be pretty cool too.
    Or maybe Spider-Woman.
    You know, whatever Kabam wants.

NO.MORE.SPIDERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

At least not generic peter Parker at least! Iron and 2099 MAYBE but not no Doc Ock's mind in peters body!

Jeez we still have Blade, Goblin, DocOck, Iron Monger, Whiplash, Mandarin, Bullseye, King Pin, Lizard, Pyro, Quicksilver, Red Skull, Captain America (Falcon), Nick Fury, Mysterio, Lady Sif, Beta Ray Bill, Hela, Angel (pre apocalypse), Apocalypse, Sandman, Taskmaster, Emma Frost, Baron Zemo, Enchantress, Sabertooth, Kraven the Hunter, Namor, Surtur and Ymir, Beetle, Nova, White Tiger, Shocker, Shadowcat, Jubilee, Northstar, Maximus, Wasp, A-Bomb, Red She-Hulk, Jessica Jones, and at least THREE OTHERS

before we get another ding dang Spider-Man

What about iron man? Stealth suit? Space suit? Thor-Buster? Mark 1?! IronHeart?! RESCUE?! No it's all about the guy who shoots his sticky white stuff at enemies…
  • SolswerdSolswerd Posts: 1,860 ★★★★
    Sirnoob wrote: »

Last I herd marvel was trying to kill off the f4 till they got movie rights back

Very true....Marvel even got rid of the Fantastic Four comic...and those movie rights cover FF, Doom, Silver Surfer, Galactus, Super Skrull....etc.

Hell, the upcoming Marvel vs. Capcom for consoles does not even have any X-Men in it...Marvel could not even use the word "mutant" in Avengers 2 in reference to Scarlet and Quicksilver. Marvel is starting a strong push on Inhumans because of their mutant issue.
  • Mr_OtterMr_Otter Posts: 1,614 ★★★
    And while we're adding extra skins:
    Gladiator hulk and Ska'ar

King Thor, unworthy Thor, Ultimate Thor

Captain America Agent of Hydra
    Giant Man
    Mar'Vel
    Mystique

Bone Wolverine (with memories of 2 world wars and no slowed healing factor DANG)

Ablation Armor Wolverine (no healing factor but he has a nice armored spandex)

Lady deathstrike (X2 the villain with long nails but is actually a mutant similar to Wolverine but enhanced with cybernetics in the comic)

Onslaught!

Havoc (Cyclops relative), dakkon (son of wolverine)

Banshee (literally has the same outfit design as Black Bolt and could easily steal some animations from other champs)

CAPTAIN BRITAN (Captain Marvel would be a good start)

Union Jack (a gun slinger)

Most of these guys are alternate story arcs (see the 2 wolverines and his son, 3 Thors, extraplanetary Hulk and his son) or are literally another version (Mar'Vel was the original user of Captain Marvel's powers and Captain Britain isn't far off from those powers) or are so similar in design and powers (Banshee and Black Bolt?) or are just so basic they can steal from anyone, (Havoc takes maestro lasers, Union Jack would get WS/Punisher animations, and Mystique could even steal animations as part of her abilities as she's a shapeshifter)!

So before you go begging for another Spider-Man @CrusherOfDreams think about all the potential OTHER champions could lose by making this basically "Spiderverse (with friends)"
  • GunzoGunzo Posts: 719 ★★
    I waited too long for him, now I made up his own abillities :'(
    Guys, I was joking about the Spider-Man champs and about how Kabam loves Spidey so much that they've put him in like 6 times lol. It's called sarcasm.
  • JaffacakedJaffacaked Posts: 1,415 ★★★★
    Only spiderman I wanna see is spider carnage (Ben Riley)
  • I have no idea how the license between Kabam and Marvel works. But I have heard that when companies want to use Marvel IPs Marvel gives specific instructions to leave out certain characters (especially those whose movie rights were sold to Fox in an effort to bail the company out of bankruptcy). Honestly I dont get why Marvel would be so catty about the rights which they legally sold in a (successful) attempt to remain solvent. 20 years later Marvel is more strongly positioned now than ever.

Side rant: The FF wasn't killed off but scattered in the books. Human Torch is with the Avengers Unity Squad, Thing recently had a stint with GotG, Mr Fantastic has wrested omnipotency from doom over the multiverse and now has a job creating new realities with Invisible Woman and his family. Doom is still around too now masquerading as IM. ALSO there is an event on the horizon called Marvel Legancy that many speculate will hit the reset button on the Marvel Universe which is unrecognizable from the days of Kirby and Lee. That aside MCOC seldom reflects the current state of the comics universe. There's more evidence that our devs favor a mix of both MCU and "classic origins", Odinson was our first Thor, Johnny Blaze is our only Ghost Rider, Rogue is a retro skin from the 90's. So I don't give up hope for a classic FF lineup.... but full disclosure: never been an FF fan.
    I have no idea how the license between Kabam and Marvel works. But I have heard that when companies want to use Marvel IPs Marvel gives specific instructions to leave out certain characters (especially those whose movie rights were sold to Fox in an effort to bail the company out of bankruptcy). Honestly I dont get why Marvel would be so catty about the rights which they legally sold in a (successful) attempt to remain solvent. 20 years later Marvel is more strongly positioned now than ever.

Side rant: The FF wasn't killed off but scattered in the books. Human Torch is with the Avengers Unity Squad, Thing recently had a stint with GotG, Mr Fantastic has wrested omnipotency from doom over the multiverse and now has a job creating new realities with Invisible Woman and his family. Doom is still around too now masquerading as IM. ALSO there is an event on the horizon called Marvel Legancy that many speculate will hit the reset button on the Marvel Universe which is unrecognizable from the days of Kirby and Lee. That aside MCOC seldom reflects the current state of the comics universe. There's more evidence that our devs favor a mix of both MCU and "classic origins", Odinson was our first Thor, Johnny Blaze is our only Ghost Rider, Rogue is a retro skin from the 90's. So I don't give up hope for a classic FF lineup.... but full disclosure: never been an FF fan.

I've never been an FF fan either. I don't like comics, so I don't know if they're any good. The movies for them always suck. Human Torch is the only one with really cool powers. I do love Dr. Doom, though. By far the coolest villain in Marvel.